By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Xbox Empire - New thread up soon!

Have questions about Xbox One Gears of War? Now's your chance to be heard

Microsoft's Black Tusk Studios soliciting feedback about upcoming action game.

Microsoft isn't likely to show off its new Gears of War game for Xbox One anytime soon, but undoubtedly gamers have questions about it, and now is your chance to ask. Developer Black Tusk Studios has announced that it will conduct podcasts with studio manager Rod Fergusson, the first of which will take place May 15 at 5 p.m. PDT.

These podcasts, called "Rodcasts," are audio interviews with Fergusson wherein he is expected to talk about the new Gears of War game for Xbox One. If you want to submit a question, you can do so by writing it on the game's forums by May 8 at 10 p.m. PDT.

Microsoft purchased the Gears of War franchise from Epic Games earlier this year for an undisclosed sum. Fergusson was originally expected to start a new studio for 2K Games, but it was later revealed that he would work on the new Gears of War title for Microsoft.

He is a longtime Gears of War designer, having worked on the original Gears of War (2006), as well as sequels Gears of War 2 (2008) and Gears of War 3 (2011). Fergusson left Epic in summer 2012 to join Irrational Games to finish BioShock: Infinite.

Around the Network

I do feel for sharks. The whole thing is completely needless and yet they're attacked viciously. Glad shark week is a thing to raise awareness I must say.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Slade6alpha said:
jlmurph2 said:
Slade6alpha said:
jlmurph2 said:
I hope Seece is working on the Gamerscore league. I've been working hard.

Took you advice and got Lococyle last night xD

Hope the achievements are easy, lol. 

1000GS in very little time. Just use True Achievements for guides. Hopefully this adds Lococycle to my Platinum games list. So far it'll be Strider, Peggle 2, PvZ garden warfare, Max, and Trials Fusion. Add Lococycle to that and I'm dominating. 

Damn... what a whore xD

Platinum is 300G plus correct? So mine should be Rayman Legends, Peggle 2, Max, Crimson Drafon, and maybe one more. 

300G and you have to have the highest score of the league. Either that or 100%

Most Anticipated Xbox One Game Pre-E3

Star Wars Battlefront   (28)  
Alien Isolation  (8)  Star Wars Battlefront
Halo  (30)  Halo
Batman: Arkham Knight  (1)  
The Division  
Assassin's Creed Unity  
Cyber Punk 2077  
Watch Dogs  
Destiny  
Metal Gear Solid V: Phantom Pain  
Eolve  
Wolfenstein: The New Order  
Final Fantasy XV  
Mirror's Edge 2  
Dying Light  
The Evil Within  
Lords of the Fallen  
Dragon Age: Inquisition  
Witcher 3  
Call of Duty 2014  
Deus Ex  
UFC 2014  
Project Spark  
The Elder Scrolls Online  
Kingdom Hearts 3  
The Crew  
Tomb Raider  
Shadow Warrior  
Middle Earth: Shadow of Mordor  
Fable Legends  
Sleeping Dogs: The Triad Wars  
Totem  
D4  
Blue Estate  
Sniper Elite 3  
Mass Effect 4  
Hitman  
Mad Max  
Murdered: Soul Suspect  
Sunset Overdrive  
No Man's Sky  
Project Cars  
Doom 4  
Quantum Break  
Hyper Light Drifter  
Earthlock: Festival of Magic  
Super Time Force  
Below  

Good morning ladies and gentleman.

Around the Network

I'm more excited for The Division.

Conegamer said:
I do feel for sharks. The whole thing is completely needless and yet they're attacked viciously. Glad shark week is a thing to raise awareness I must say.

Sharks are cool, though i wont lie, im not a person that gets in the water at a beach.  Not just because of sharks though lol

Yeah i have to say The Division on this one as well. I actually found it to be one of the most impressive games last year at E3.

On the other hand Assassin's Creed has really been a hit and miss with me. 2 and Brotherhood was good. 1, Revelations wasnt. 3 was meh and i havent played enough of IV to really say yet. I like the main character more than Connor though.

Goatseye said:

You're back!!!

Goatseye said:

Welcome back! No more getting banned :P