By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Xbox Empire - New thread up soon!

Got to say Destiny is a spitting image of Halo.

Around the Network
NobleTeam360 said:

Which is a little bit funny when you think about it. I mean after so many years of Halo I always got the impression Bungie wanted to do something totally different. Now it seems could have just as well stuck with MS and made Destiny as a Halo "MMO" in that universe

Angelus said:
NobleTeam360 said:

Which is a little bit funny when you think about it. I mean after so many years of Halo I always got the impression Bungie wanted to do something totally different. Now it seems could have just as well stuck with MS and made Destiny as a Halo "MMO" in that universe

Yes whenever you get to watch destiny gameplay you will always relate it with Halo and many times it feels like Halo with lots of coop integration and social stuff

GUYS time to sleep already pretty need to attend school tomorrow, will catch up with you guys tomorrow enjoy while i sleep

Night Jaguar!

Around the Network
Ryuu96 said:
Honestly, the coolest things on Game of Thrones are the Wolves.....screw the dragons Lolll

Clearly you haven't been paying attention. The coolest thing on game of thrones is Tyrion

Wrong again ^^

Being able to trade equipment in a game like this is very important. Think about the number of times in Borderlands your friend had a type of weapon you really wanted, and vice versa. Letting players trade is important.

"Studioes"

shikamaru317 said:
Seece said:
List of Ipad games I'm getting as well

Kingdom Rush HD
Monument Valley
Spell Tower
Tiny Thief
Rayman Fiesta Run
Plague Inc
Little Things Forever
Bastion
Angry Birds Star Wars 2
Dumb Ways to Die
Dumb Ways to Die 2
Flockwork
Plants vs Zombies 2
Drop7
Royal Revolt
Dots
Where's my Water?
Cut The Rope 2
Rayman Jungle Run
Kingdom Rush Frontiers
Draw Something
Fish out of Water

I recommened FTL: Advanced Edition, I hear it's excellent.

I'll do some research, thanks. That list was just half an hours research, hoping to get many more!

iceland said:
"Studioes"

Fixed xD