By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Xbox Empire - New thread up soon!

Seece said:
FrontlineJaguar said:

I never went in the end :( if I ever do however I will let you know!

I have uni coming up so I might not be going anywhere soon, the guy I'm dating is fond of America tho and so am I, so will probably go there at some point.

I did not get you what is uni can you explain it a bit, the guy you are dating? what 

Around the Network
FrontlineJaguar said:
Seece said:
FrontlineJaguar said:

I have uni coming up so I might not be going anywhere soon, the guy I'm dating is fond of America tho and so am I, so will probably go there at some point.

I did not get you what is uni can you explain it a bit, the guy you are dating? what 

Uni = University?

OT: I reckon a Fable tv show would work perfectly, would definitely fit as some sort of BBC production.

I just now realized, they arent called Microsoft LA Studios anymore.  Theyre called Xbox Entertainment Studios (XES).   So Remedy and XES is working on Quantum Break.  Sounds much better than LA Studios lol

kowenicki said:
Seece said:
FrontlineJaguar said:

A bit far from my place but I visit cities nearby Taj Mahal. Your impressions about India and when did you visit which year. If next time you come India tell me I will take you to different places and show you different things. Your guide.

Excuse me butting in... America is addictive. Go!

Been every year for the last 10 years and many times before.

I'm in New York at the end of May and then an internal flight down to Florida for 10 days.

Not been to New York for a long time (pre 9/11), cant wait to see how its changed.

I can imagine, very big place it probably almost feels like different countries north, east, south, west. I'm very bored of Europe so it'll definitely be America from now on! I will come stalk some XBO Nation peeps xD

Azerth said:
http://www.engadget.com/2014/04/28/xbox-entertainment-studios-shows/

it's still unclear which content will be free to all Xbox owners versus what's locked behind the Xbox Live Gold paywall. The only certainty right now is that all Xbox Live Gold members will get all Xbox Entertainment Studios content for free (er, included in the $60 annual membership).

looks like the shows are going to be free to gold members

Thank god. This is excellent news

Around the Network
JayWood2010 said:

I just now realized, they arent called Microsoft LA Studios anymore.  Theyre called Xbox Entertainment Studios (XES).   So Remedy and XES is working on Quantum Break.  Sounds much better than LA Studios lol

By the way Jay, I'm unable to add you as a friend since it just takes me to the members page when clicking on your profile. 

Strange, that pic of Master Chief is above the thread.

Also wtf lol, Ryuu comes back and I see over 50 unread posts

NobleTeam360 said:

what? I want to see lol

iceland said:
NobleTeam360 said:

what? I want to see lol

Ryuu fixed it lol.