By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Xbox Empire - New thread up soon!

FrontlineJaguar said:
@Seece don't confuse yourself the more you think about it more tough will it for you to make the decision. The surface 2 is expensive when compared to ipad mini, you are looking for something for train journeys so it should easy to carry and lightweight, ipad mini wins, we all can agree that App store has much better games but you will not be disaapointed with windows store it is able to fullfill my gaming needs on a tablet but we don't know how much games you play. Surface is bigger in size and will make it difficult for you to carry ipad mini will be easy to handle. If Surface mini with full windows was available I would have told you to consider it but looking at your situation and needs I recommend going for Ipad mini but checking out Surface 2 will not hurt you, you might change your mind.

lol it's not a tough decision, my mind is made up! Surface isn't even on my radar dude, too expensive, no apps, prefer the iPad form factor.

I'll be getting one in the next few weeks I think.

Around the Network
Azerth said:
http://www.engadget.com/2014/04/28/xbox-entertainment-studios-shows/

it's still unclear which content will be free to all Xbox owners versus what's locked behind the Xbox Live Gold paywall. The only certainty right now is that all Xbox Live Gold members will get all Xbox Entertainment Studios content for free (er, included in the $60 annual membership).

looks like the shows are going to be free to gold members

WOah!  IS this confirmation or speculation?

List of Ipad games I'm getting as well

Kingdom Rush HD
Monument Valley
Spell Tower
Tiny Thief
Rayman Fiesta Run
Plague Inc
Little Things Forever
Bastion
Angry Birds Star Wars 2
Dumb Ways to Die
Dumb Ways to Die 2
Flockwork
Plants vs Zombies 2
Drop7
Royal Revolt
Dots
Where's my Water?
Cut The Rope 2
Rayman Jungle Run
Kingdom Rush Frontiers
Draw Something
Fish out of Water

JayWood2010 said:
Azerth said:
http://www.engadget.com/2014/04/28/xbox-entertainment-studios-shows/

it's still unclear which content will be free to all Xbox owners versus what's locked behind the Xbox Live Gold paywall. The only certainty right now is that all Xbox Live Gold members will get all Xbox Entertainment Studios content for free (er, included in the $60 annual membership).

looks like the shows are going to be free to gold members

WOah!  IS this confirmation or speculation?

Wow another thing behind a paywall if true smh

kowenicki said:
Seece said:
kowenicki said:

I have plenty of clients from London....   I know them well.  Wife has an ipad mini... great for travel.

That would be the main purpose, just a shame our damn trains don't have wifi, absoloutely crazy.

My dear boy...  When one travels first class, one gets free wifi.

Well you do on the Manchester to Euston Virgin Pendolino trains.  I use that at least once a month, its pretty steady wifi too these days.

But I guess more local services dont offer it yet. 

I do travel first class, I just don't pay for it (and sometimes get kicked out) but even so, no wifi. I know some smaller companies have wifi (maybe not much to implement) but to not have it on South West which is like the busiest line in Europe? (or even the world) is insane!

Around the Network
Seece said:

Kingdom Rush HD
Monument Valley
Spell Tower
Tiny Thief
Rayman Fiesta Run
Plague Inc
Little Things Forever
Bastion
Angry Birds Star Wars 2
Dumb Ways to Die
Dumb Ways to Die 2
Flockwork
Plants vs Zombies 2
Drop7
Royal Revolt
Dots
Where's my Water?
Cut The Rope 2
Rayman Jungle Run
Kingdom Rush Frontiers
Draw Something
Fish out of Water

Get a 64gb ipad or minimum 32gb for your needs this list will keep on growing. xd, lol

Ryuu96 said:
College bitches!

Cba to read that Tv show crap... xD yet...

What the hell was that about Iceland posting Halo pictures?...what's going on

Now now now, no need for name calling.  Mods get him :P lol im jk

iceland said:

Wow another thing behind a paywall if true smh

Why must we pay for things in life instead of getting everything handed to us, evil i tell you -_-

Watch out for your Quote tree's guys other wise you'll receive a warning. -_-

FrontlineJaguar said:
Seece said:

Kingdom Rush HD
Monument Valley
Spell Tower
Tiny Thief
Rayman Fiesta Run
Plague Inc
Little Things Forever
Bastion
Angry Birds Star Wars 2
Dumb Ways to Die
Dumb Ways to Die 2
Flockwork
Plants vs Zombies 2
Drop7
Royal Revolt
Dots
Where's my Water?
Cut The Rope 2
Rayman Jungle Run
Kingdom Rush Frontiers
Draw Something
Fish out of Water

Get a 64gb ipad or minimum 32gb for your needs this list will keep on growing. xd, lol

Ha, I'm trying to keep costs down, they only do 16gb for the 1st gen iPads (I checked and it gets ios7 so it's all good) a 64gig retina ipad mini is like £400+ and I aint paying that.

Anyhow, all those games come to a mere 2.5GB which is pretty good, can always swap some out.