By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Xbox Empire - New thread up soon!

So it's not really confirmed to currently be in development? Kinda seems like a stretch to put it in here tbh

Around the Network

Uhm.......

No, nothing really comes to mind atm.

I don't know what that is lol

What about the new Hitman? They confirmed they were working on a new one a little while back didn't they?

Ya those 3 all seem like solid picks. Obviously we don't know much about them, but they're still games people are undoubtedly looking forward to

@Ryuu, thanks.

I wonder what Twisted Pixel is working on... MS should dedicate 2-3 studios to making Arcade games like Shadow Complex and reboot of old franchises... maybe they don't want to invest millions to Battletoads but a reboot like what Strider and Flashback got would be great.

Around the Network

@Shika, yeah I remember this image but missed that it was from Twisted Pixel... can't wait for E3

I feel like we're reaching a bit if we put in stuff like Visceral's Star Wars game, which doesn't even have a name, and literally the only thing we know about it is that it's probably an action/adventure game.

Maybe we should trim it down to 22 first round match ups or something?

Bioware's Star Wars game better be KOTOR 3 or I'm gonna rage like an infant who just got his favorite toy taken away

Seece said:
Anyone have an iPad mini? Thinking about getting one.

I'm unsure if your question was subsequently answered, but I have one. It's an excellent piece of kit and well worth the investment if you're going to be using it a lot (browsing the net, apps, games, portable library). 

Also it's very well-made, though the price can quickly add up.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Have we decided whatt games to put on the list? 48 would be good to do