By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Xbox Empire - New thread up soon!

Iceland great idea a halo platformer 3d or 2d will be fun lets do it

Around the Network

SO what do you all think about this week and last weeks adjustements? VGC has the last two weeks as flat, around 90k. YOu think it will be in line with NPD?

Ryuu96 said:
JayWood2010 said:
SO what do you all think about this week and last weeks adjustements? VGC has the last two weeks as flat, around 90k. YOu think it will be in line with NPD?

Idk but, Kowen is unbanned! xD I can't even remember it being a 1 day ban....

(I don't like making predictions Lol)

Lol it wasn't a 1 day ban, got lifted early...Gj mods! time to unban Noble one day early =P

oh nice.  I wonder if he notices yet.  

WHen is noble back

Ryuu96 said:
JayWood2010 said:

Tomorrow Lol, then we have to wait for Goateye last Lol

lol we really got to stop getting banned in here -_- I blame you :P

ok, i need a list of names for the user tournament in here. Im going to try and submit it right after the character tournament. Which i hope to finsish up very soon

Around the Network

Round 4: Who is the Best Xbox Character/Mascot

vs

Banjo-Kazooie  (7)  
Masterchief  (28) Masterchief
Conker  (18)  Cortana
Cortana  (26)  
Joanna Dark  
Jack of Blades  
Marcus Fenix  
Shepherd  

Those are some stunning concept art pieces. Nice find Ryuu!

Ryuu96 said:

Halo RPG also would be awesome going back to Charum Hakkor (It was like the main planet for the ancient Human race that conquered a lot off planets and were probably much better advanced than what Humans are currently in Halo) planets we could have exploration on

• Earth
  • Charrum Hakor
  • Recolonized Reach
  • Mars
  • The Moon
  • Destroyed Harvest
  • Balaho (Grunt Homeworld)
  • Doisac (Brute Homeworld)
  • Eayn (Jackal Homeworld)
  • Janjur (Prophet Homeworld) 
  • Palamok (Yanme'e Homeworld)
  • Te (Hunters Homeworld)
  • Sanghelios (Elite Homeworld)

Not to mention the number off other colonized planets in friendly covenant space (Arbiters troops) and rouge covenant (Mdamas Troops), We would probably have some planets with just Yanme'e whole colonies, Brutes, Grunts, Hunters won't be expanding, We would have Jackals in other world but not colonizing them because they are mainly priates

We could have out ship upgradeable with maybe other Spartans, occasionaly getting attacked by trampy pirate Jackals, ship battle or invading into the Jackal ship and taking them out from the inside =P (Just like what happened in one off the books xD) or getting attacked by rouge covenant, landing on human colonized planets to defend them from Jackal raiders (trying to steal shit) or rouge covenant attacking so you get deployed to defend them

Then we also have the Forunner worlds which would be interesting to explore considering all the ancient technology , the homeworlds off the ancient human race which would be just as interesting as the Forunner worlds (if not more since they knew some technologies that the Precursors used)

UNSC Infinity goal to to find life on other planets and make peace right? the RPG story could follow that, we could probably even be on the Infinity exploring other planets, making peace with species, finding new ones? =P 

Could also be you playing as Spartans 4's that have been given a small ship by the UNSC Infinity to search for life, defend planets etc.

Halo RPG would be damn awesome, so many great planets to explore, wouldn't want the flood to be in it though, want them to be introduced firstly in the main Halo series, maybe could be something like on the Halo RPG you keep finding broken ships, no signs off life or complete planets just emptied off all life leading up to the Flood reveal in the main Halo series =P or finding them from the last mission in the RPG and you and your Spartan squad get killed, commence Halo 6 or whatever, Infinity getting a signal from the dead Spartans saying the Flood have returned xD

I'm so bored I just started typing and didn't stop xD

Sounds like Mass Halo Effect which would be pretty cool.

Personally for the halo series outside of the numbered titles I’d actually like to see them explore more genres and do sequels for halo wars and Spartan assault( with 2 player offline/online co-op).

As for the user tournament....

I mean Ryuu obviously, cus he spams this thread with news like it's his job lol
Seece cus he runs the super awesome Achievement League here
Jay, cus you run this thread, and your avatar is Fight Club
And Kowen, cus he's been banned like a million times in the name of Xbox

Ryuu96 said:
Lol! that is an awesome picture Clegg =P

Thanks here's another.