By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Xbox Empire - New thread up soon!

Ryuu96 said:

Nice car! (Won in a Forza Competition)

Fallout 4 Xbox One exclusive confirmed lol

Around the Network
Ryuu96 said:

Lol

Quite like that picture, nice find! "Starting Woods" is probably my favourite though.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

I know we havent seen E3 yet but i thought it would be cool to see everybody's Pre-E3 predictions. What do all think XBO will have sold by the end of 2014?

I made a prediction a while ago that XBO would sell around 1.5m consoles between April-September and then another 3.7m to 5m from September-January. THis would put XBO anywhere from 9.2m-10.5m by the end of 2014

EDITED: Counted too many months so took it down by 200k.

JayWood2010 said:
I know we havent seen E3 yet but i thought it would be cool to see everybody's Pre-E3 predictions. What do all think XBO will have sold by the end of 2014?

I made a prediction a while ago that XBO would sell around 1.7m consoles between April-September and then another 3.7m to 5m from September-January. THis would put XBO anywhere from 9.4m-10.7m by the end of 2014

I'm going to say ten-fifteen millions by the time January arrives. I think they are going to give X1 a much needed official price-cut, show stellar marketing of Halo and make a limited edition of...I dunno, Xbox One Halo 2 edition and sales will get back on track;

also a positive E3 (I'm not going to say great until I see with my eyes. You can never guess if an E3 is going to be good or bad, not even when factors indicate it xD) will push some more units.

I'm not going to make any predictions because I'm bad. xD

Around the Network

I edited my prediction above because i accidentally counted one too many months.

Ryuu96 said:

(No Xbox news so I find MS news xD

lol ill take it xD

Glad this happened.  Took a while but curious to see where they go with Nokia now

lolwut I'm watching the news and they're talking about how bad video gaemz are! boo!!!

iceland said:
lolwut I'm watching the news and they're talking about how bad video gaemz are! boo!!!

lol seems that is in the news every week. I liked BananaKing's gif he used the other day in the games are like murdering people thread

ohh yeah, well.

My twitter background is so fucking legit, I Kreygasm every time I see it. #Halofanboy