By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Xbox Empire - New thread up soon!

https://www.gameinformer.com/games/killer_instinct/b/xboxone/archive/2013/10/08/killer-instinct-and-the-cloud-balancing-without-a-patch.aspx?amp&amp&amp

about killer instenct using the cloud

Around the Network

What is the best Xbox One Game Tournament

Kinect Sports Rivals vs Project Spark

Crimson Dragon    
The Division    The Division
Ryse: Son of Rome    Destiny
Destiny    
Halo    
Forza 5    Halo 5
Project Spark    
Kinect Sports Rivals    
Quantum Break    
Dead Rising 3    
TitanFall    
Metal Gear Solid 5    
Final Fantasy XV    
Asassin's Creed IV    
Killer Instinct    
Sunset Overdrive    

You guys know what Im voting for xD

KSR and Wave Racing XD

Is it possible to condense the OP a bit? Everytime I visit it my page lags badly and I'm a on a 60mb connection!

Seece said:
Is it possible to condense the OP a bit? Everytime I visit it my page lags badly and I'm a on a 60mb connection!

Yeah, ill get rid of some of the vids and maybe the tournament section.  The tournament stuff was kind of a failure anyways

Around the Network

this is probably the only xbox one thread which isn't all about talking crap about it. well, some other good ones are bad after maybe 10 posts^^

JayWood2010 said:
Seece said:

Yeah, ill get rid of some of the vids and maybe the tournament section.  The tournament stuff was kind of a failure anyways

Hey, some stuff works, some stuff doesn't, this is a great thread! Like Criss just said, can have decent discussion here without any naysayers.

Thanks for doing the OP.

JayWood2010 said:

Yeah, but life is just like the radio waves: they go down, then they go up.

JayWood2010 said:

What is the best Xbox One Game Tournament

Kinect Sports Rivals vs Project Spark

I voted for KS Rivals because I know that will be a competion. 

Haven't not played Spark I'm still not exactly sure what to expect.  It could be amazing and huge, or blow over.

Really not sure I see any point of Consol over PC's since Kinect, Wii and other alternative ways to play have been abandoned. 

Top 50 'most fun' game list coming soon!

Tell me a funny joke!

Voted for Project Spark, but I know I'm alone on this one xD