By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Xbox Empire - New thread up soon!

Another X1 exclusive. Forza H or PGR, doesn't matter to me.

Xbox: Best hardware, Game Pass best value, best BC, more 1st party genres and multiplayer titles. 

Around the Network
JayWood2010 said:
Angelus said:
Fingers crossed ^^

I hope it takes a page from Ubisoft's "The Crew" in terms of map size and being able to drive anywhere you want

I have yet to play Forza Horizon :/  Everybody talks about how good it is though.

The Crew is open world O.o  Did not know this lol

It's very very good.

And yes, The Crew is open world. You get a downscaled map of the entire US, and you can drive of road anywhere you want. It's a really cool idea

yo_john117 said:

I agree, they would be pretty hard to get right but if done right it would be excellent.

As long as they keep it a game that is built around skill levels then im all in haha

Oh you can go to the OT and see if you like any of the titles.  If so I'll give you dibs for first pick.  And then we will vote for the rest XD  ill put some more titles up soon as well

Forza Horizon 2 make it happen MS/Playground games.

So uhm.....random thought

Since MS are pushing so hard to integrate the TV aspect into X1 and it's games (see Quantum Break among other things), does anyone think they will somehow try to make the new Spielberg Halo TV series work in concert with say next year's Halo game's Spartan Ops mode or something?

Could be interesting. Idk
Just a thought

Around the Network
Angelus said:

Since MS are pushing so hard to integrate the TV aspect into X1 and it's games (see Quantum Break among other things), does anyone think they will somehow try to make the new Spielberg Halo TV series work in concert with say next year's Halo game's Spartan Ops mode or something?

Just a thought

Prepare for an Indiana Jones skin pack DLC in Halo 5.

PGG should be working on PGR5 not FH2!

Angelus said:

Just a thought

Im super excited for the Halo Show/Movie.  Just watched Forward Unto Dawn again the other night and it is great.  I believe it is the first Game to Movie that i actually liked.

I believe Spielburg will make it an an origin story of Masterchief.  The only that would make this not possible is they would likely have to unmask John 117 which many don't want.  He could maybe work his way around it but idk.

Seece said:
PGG should be working on PGR5 not FH2!

Much as I love PGR, and would jump on a new one, you shouldn't sell Horizon short. I don't know if you've played it, but it's really really fun, and definitely deserving of a follow up 

Dead rising 3 is looking more and more appealing.