By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Xbox Empire - New thread up soon!

JayWood2010 said:
gooch_destroyer said:
JayWood2010 said:

can't wait to see some Fanwars on youtube.

lol they are already on there haha  When gamers fight about things they havent even played is amusing XD  

User 1:  InFamous is better than Ryse because i said so

User 2:  Nuh uh, Ryse is magnificent and glorious.  PS4 sucks

Typical comments like that when nobody has even played them lol  People need to learn that not everybody has the same opinion

I giggle when they talk about specs too.

Around the Network
gooch_destroyer said:
JayWood2010 said:
gooch_destroyer said:
JayWood2010 said:

can't wait to see some Fanwars on youtube.

lol they are already on there haha  When gamers fight about things they havent even played is amusing XD  

User 1:  InFamous is better than Ryse because i said so

User 2:  Nuh uh, Ryse is magnificent and glorious.  PS4 sucks

Typical comments like that when nobody has even played them lol  People need to learn that not everybody has the same opinion

I giggle when they talk about specs too.

I will wait until i try the games. They look amazing but I don't know yet< not until I pick up the controller and rock that sh-t.

DJEVOLVE said:
UPDATE: My bro posted that link all over. So it could have been him. My bro has been number 1 in the world on cod and Gears. Not for a long period but did get it. So you know. I have been in the top 10 for weekly numbers. However he has had it for lifetime points. The guy is funking good.

Why would your "bro" post a link to that thread? Is it really that important for you guys to make the Xbone win a poll on a small gaming website?

I call bullshit. You screwed with the poll. Dunno how you did it, but you did.

P.S. I don't care about the poll, but you really are so obvious, I had to say something.

Deyon said:
DJEVOLVE said:
UPDATE: My bro posted that link all over. So it could have been him. My bro has been number 1 in the world on cod and Gears. Not for a long period but did get it. So you know. I have been in the top 10 for weekly numbers. However he has had it for lifetime points. The guy is funking good.

Why would your "bro" post a link to that thread? Is it really that important for you guys to make the Xbone win a poll on a small gaming website?

P.S. I don't care about the poll, but you really are so obvious, I had to say something.

I just got out of surgery dude, I don't have time to fuck with a stupid poll. What ever makes you feel better.

Sorry you don't think its possible for anyone to favor Xbox but everyone around me does. God damn

I honestly think Fable Legends will be the better game even though we've seen nothing on it.

Around the Network
Deyon said:
DJEVOLVE said:

So for MS fans to win a poll, we cheated yet when we say the website and by extension, the internet has more Sony fans we get told otherwise? Huh.... Interesting.

We should get back to the topic at hand. The Xbox One.

New Poll?

Can anybody tell me the re-order figures before and after policy changes, if it is possible?

Goatseye said:
Can anybody tell me the re-order figures before and after policy changes, if it is possible?

That's not something Microsoft have revealed unfortunately.

What is the best Xbox One Game Tournament

TitanFall vs The Witcher III

Zoo Tycoon    
Crimson Dragon   Crimson Dragon
Watch Dogs   The Division
The Division    
Ryse: Son of Rome    
Lococycle   Ryse: Son of Rome
Destiny   Destiny
Battlefield 4    
Halo    
Call of Duty Ghosts   Halo