By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Xbox Empire - New thread up soon!

Wright said:
yo_john117 said:
Wright said:

But it is like voting for a politician. If you have two options, the least one could do is obtain information about both D:

Lol, that's asking too much! But actually I know what D4 is....I just wanted to see if you were going to post that trailer for the hundreth time. Pretty disappointing that you didn't :P

I was actually looking for some interview Swery65 did about D4, but I wasn't able to find it. That's why I didn't post anything xD

In that case you are forgiven!

Around the Network

I voted for D4, it looks interesting.

iceland said:
I voted for D4, it looks interesting.

It does!

hu3hu3hu3

Honestly I thought I had already posted this but it looks like I didnt.

As an added incentive to British consumers who prefer motorsport over their national sport, select UK retailers are now offering a free copy of Forza Motorsport 5 to those who pre-order the Xbox Day One Edition Console.

It was announced that FIFA 14 would be bundled with Xbox One Day One Edition Consoles in Europe back in August, and now UK gamers now have the option to choose Turn 10 Studios' latest racing simulator instead. While pre-orders had more or less dried up in the territory, corporate Vice President of marketing, strategy and business Yusuf Mehdi announced today that additional pre-order SKUs had been squeezed in across the globe. As reported by Gamespot, UK retailers GAME UK,  Amazon UK and Shopto are now offering the Forza 5 Xbox One Day One pre-order bundle.

The news coincides with this morning's announcement of the Xbox One release date. Afree copy of FIFA 14 is also being offered to those who pre-order the Xbox One Day One Edition console in Australia.

http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/09/05/forza-5-now-offered-free-with-xbox-one-day-one-pre-orders-in-the-uk

Remedy is a great studio, I have faith in them. Would like to see some gameplay though

Around the Network
Wright said:

Kinect Sports Rival won over D4? Seriously guys? ¬¬

I know about all the information there is about D4..which is very little. I voted for Rivals simply because I've seen the game played, how it works, etc. There is been very little info on D4 besides a little about the story and controls work, kinda. 

kowenicki said:
All those FIFA and FORZA downloads that wont be counted by VGC

Remember, digital bundles don't count here.

Software reporting here will be a completely pointless exercise from November.

Unfortunately that will be the case and it will only get worst as time goes on.

kowenicki said:
All those FIFA and FORZA downloads that wont be counted by VGC

Remember, digital bundles don't count here.

Software reporting here will be a completely pointless exercise from November.

Er, well you have to remember they're estimates in the first place.

I believe NPD is counting digital.

What is the Best Xbox One Game Tournament?

Fable Legends vs Dead Rising 3

Dead Rising 3! :D