By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Xbox Empire - New thread up soon!

kowenicki said:

copy and paste the raw data from this link

http://pastebin.com/VyDi7Hyt

Added XD

Around the Network

XBO Nation Update:  Copy and Paste this to your signatures for the Release date of Xbox One.

<object classid="clsid:d27cdb6e-ae6d-11cf-96b8-444553540000" id="cdtw" style="outline:none" width="180" height="240"><param name="movie" value="http://countingdownto.com/c/w.swf"/><param name="flashvars" value="eid=366506&fmt=f2"/><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always" /><param name="wmode" value="transparent"/><embed name="cdtw" src="http://countingdownto.com/c/w.swf" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" width="180" height="240" flashvars="eid=366506&fmt=f2" wmode="transparent" style="outline:none"/></embed></object>

XBO Nation News Update:  Xbox One Preorders up by 200% in Europe since Gamescon

Xbox One pre-orders have re-written records in Microsoft History Book, according to VP Marketing, Strategy And Business Yusuf Mehdi, Microsoft has sold out of our pre-order supply faster than at any other time in our history and we are on path to have the biggest launch of an Xbox ever

Yusuf further revealed that Xbox One pre-orders have gone up 200 percent in Europe since GamesCom 2013. If you can recollect properly, it was at GamesCom that Microsoft announced all Xbox One Day Pre-orders in Europe will get a free copy of FIFA 14.

Seeing this tremendous response, Microsoft has made available more Xbox One Day One Editions, following retailer shortages.

"As a result of this incredible consumer demand and the development progress on Xbox One, I am thrilled to share that today we are making available a limited number of additional Xbox One Day One consoles for pre-order," Mehdi added. "We have coordinated with our retail partners to make it easy for you to reserve your Xbox One today."

Bathurst is coming to Forza 5:

One of the world’s most heralded racing circuits is coming to Forza Motorsport 5 -- Bathurst! Since its opening in 1938, the Mount Panorama Circuit at Bathurst has become a fan favorite, home to countless classic races. Anyone who has seen a race there knows that it’s unlike any other racing circuit. A long, narrow track winding up and around the huge elevation changes and scenic vistas of Mount Panorama, Bathurst is a wholly unique racing challenge and now Forza fans will have their chance to experience this amazing circuit at a level of detail they’ve never been able to before: in Forza Motorsport 5 on Xbox One!

Dan Greenawalt, Creative Director at Turn 10 said, “Bathurst holds a special place in motorsports history as one of the most demanding and challenging circuits in the world. The timing couldn’t be better to finally bring Bathurst to the Forza series; with Forza Motorsport 5, we’re able to bring the circuit to life in a way that nobody else can.

“Through the use of cutting-edge technology like laser-scanning and our new materials-based graphics engine, we can now precisely reproduce the characteristics of every corner, straight and detail to sub-centimeter accuracy; from the narrow twists and turns of the Esses, to the thrilling rollercoaster sprint down the Conrod Straight. This is the Bathurst that racing fans have been asking for for years and we’re proud to bring it to them in Forza Motorsport 5.”

The announcement of Bathurst coming to the Forza series is only the beginning of what we have in store for Aussies and Forza fans. Today, Xbox Australia has announced that they have partnered with Triple Eight Race Engineering to enter the Xbox One Racing Team in the 2013 Supercheap Auto Bathurst 1000. Driving the Xbox One car will be international champion race drivers Andy Priaulx and Mattias Ekström. The team will be boosted by the support of longtime Xbox ambassador and team mentor (and five-time winner of the V8 Supercar Championship Series) Mark Skaife, as well as the entire team at Triple Eight Race Engineering.

The Xbox One Racing car is the latest Holden VF Commodore and comes equipped with a 5.0-liter naturally aspirated V8 Holden engine, with an estimated output of 640 bhp and a top speed of nearly 300 kph.

Six-time Bathurst champion Skaife said, “This is a milestone not only in racing, but gaming history and I’m proud to continue working with Xbox as we turn Aussie gamers’ dreams into a reality.”

“The Bathurst 1000 is watched in 137 countries around the world and now, with the inclusion of the famous Bathurst track at Mount Panorama in Forza Motorsport 5, Australia’s place in the global racing circuit will be cemented in one of the highest rated racing game franchise in history,” said Skaife.

Triple Eight Race Engineering team owner Roland Dane said, “There is no surprise that we love a challenge. When we heard this unique proposition from Xbox to turn everyone’s most-loved racing game into a reality on-track, we knew it was too good an opportunity to pass on.

“Andy and Mattias are two of the best Touring Car racing drivers in the world today and I can promise Bathurst and V8 fans that this will be one team to watch come race day in October,” said Dane.

Forza Motorsport 5 will launch exclusively for Xbox One on November 22. The 2013 Supercheap Auto Bathurst 1000 will be held on October 13, 2013; check out the shots of the Xbox One Racing Team car that will be running in the race below.

http://www.forzamotorsport.net/en-US/news/Bathurst_Announcement?fwlhd=1

crissindahouse said:

I can't wait to spend time in the new auction house on Forza 5 XD

Around the Network
JayWood2010 said:

I can't wait to spend time in the new auction house on Forza 5 XD

that will be a very short time you spend there lol

The white tires in that screen need a little more Tessellated love. :P

Nice to see Aussie cars getting some light, I have a Holden Commodore myself. :)

--::{PC Gaming Master Race}::--

Lyrikalstylez said:
Kinda late response of the halo 5 announcement(was banned)

But I'm a halo fan and haven't played part 4 yet unfortunately but was it a good enough game to hype the 5th ?

I would say make sure you set aside some time to play it.  I was a very intence Halo, and I couldn't put it down.

It helps if you know the other stories and background.  So you can be wowed.

Happy Gaming!

Really not sure I see any point of Consol over PC's since Kinect, Wii and other alternative ways to play have been abandoned. 

Top 50 'most fun' game list coming soon!

Tell me a funny joke!

That green car a few posts up is beautiful!

One thing that I really hope they have in Forza 5 is a ton of tracks. The tracks in other Forza's get old after a while because they don't have enough of them.

yo_john117 said:
That green car a few posts up is beautiful!

One thing that I really hope they have in Forza 5 is a ton of tracks. The tracks in other Forza's get old after a while because they don't have enough of them.

i don't think that they will have many. at least not at release. but that's not a problem for me, in games like forza or gt i like to drive the same track hundreds of times just to beat my own time and to get the perfect time (perfect for me)

but in a game like forza horizon i would love to get a much bigger map.