By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Xbox Empire - New thread up soon!

Ohh just saw that it'll be available for PS4 and PC...

Around the Network
shikamaru317 said:
Well, finally got my new monitor ordered, bought a copy of Titanfall which I'll be playing later today once I get it downloaded, and got a Gamefly subscription. Time to start enjoying my Xbox One.

Enjoy man :D  I actually think i need to cancel my gamefly sub until summer or something.  Or whenever i get a big backlog again

Ryuu96 said:

From phil spencer's comment on march 4th i kind of figured this is what it would be like.  Which means ill really have to pay attention because some of this stuff could get overshadowed by the main event.

Good thing MSFt has a great marketing team so if something gets overshadowed im sure we will hear about it closer to release

Has anybody here watched True Detective?

Out of that list I've only watched American horror story and forward unto dawn lol

Around the Network

I had a really old M$ WS keyboard and just popped the usb into a port, did a hard reboot and it works.  Can't seem to edit on these forums tho and using the controller as a mouse is dead slow.   I was trying to recommend endimion for the update beta but I'm getting expired links now.  Can't find any info.  Any idea if it's closed for sure?  Should have checked 1st.

Ryuu96 said:
iceland said:
Out of that list I've only watched American horror story and forward unto dawn lol

Wow, disappointed! =P Jking, what do you think about American Horro Story? I loved S1, S2 was good but worse than S1 imo and then S3 just felt like a complete drop in quality, the ending was poor, the story felt like it was a quick rush to finish and I didn't really like any of the characters Lol, hope this isn't going to become a common thing and S4 will be even worse than S3 =/ writing was poor too Lol..

I actually liked the characters in Coven but the plot was awful, just complete shit and it seemed like they were making it up as they go lmao whereas the first two ones actually had a fleshed out one. I just feel bad for Misty wtf lol

Ryuu96 said:
JayWood2010 said:

Nope but I do/have watched

• Almost Human
  • American Horror Story
  • An Idiot Abroad
  • Arrow
  • Battlestar Galatica
  • Defiance
  • Falling Skies
  • Game Of Thrones
  • Grimm
  • Forward Unto Dawn
  • Helix
  • Lost
  • Agents Of Shield
  • Naruto Shippuden
  • Prison Break
  • Red Vs Blue
  • Revolution
  • Sleepy Hollow
  • Spartacus
  • Supernatural
  • The 100
  • Big Bang Theory
  • The Inbetweeners
  • The Moaning Of Life
  • The Tomorrow People
  • The Walking Dead
  • Under The Dome
  • Vikings
xD Might add some more to the list, what's True Detective about? will probably start on Breaking Bad soon

Oh please tell me you just forgot to put Breaking Bad and Game of Thrones on that list O.O

True Detective has Matthew Macounaghey in it and it is about a detective case.  Has an 88 metecritic.

JayWood2010 said:
Ryuu96 said:
JayWood2010 said:

Nope but I do/have watched

• Almost Human
  • American Horror Story
  • An Idiot Abroad
  • Arrow
  • Battlestar Galatica
  • Defiance
  • Falling Skies
  • Game Of Thrones
  • Grimm
  • Forward Unto Dawn
  • Helix
  • Lost
  • Agents Of Shield
  • Naruto Shippuden
  • Prison Break
  • Red Vs Blue
  • Revolution
  • Sleepy Hollow
  • Spartacus
  • Supernatural
  • The 100
  • Big Bang Theory
  • The Inbetweeners
  • The Moaning Of Life
  • The Tomorrow People
  • The Walking Dead
  • Under The Dome
  • Vikings
xD Might add some more to the list, what's True Detective about? will probably start on Breaking Bad soon

Oh please tell me you just forgot to put Breaking Bad and Game of Thrones on that list O.O

True Detective has Matthew Macounaghey in it and it is about a detective case.  Has an 88 metecritic.

Its ok lol I almost snapped too. But they're there.

Ryuu96 said:
JayWood2010 said:

No Game Of Thrones is there =P haven't got round to watching Breaking Bad/not really wanted to watch it so much that I have yet xD (GOT is not my favorite show though ;) Lol)

ok, you at least watched GoT so you have some dignity :P