By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Xbox Empire - New thread up soon!

KILLER INSTINCT! xD

If it gets delayed im ok with that, just deliver and make it good

Around the Network
Ryuu96 said:
JayWood2010 said:
KILLER INSTINCT! xD

If it gets delayed im ok with that, just deliver and make it good

So do you know if they are planning on releasing all characters from all games? I think after Fulgore there is only 8ish characeters from KI1 + KI2 together left to add, they were 8 characters for S1

Hoping they add the other 8 + 2 or 3 new ones and then do the fan idea off putting game characters into it xD Master Chief, Marcus Fenix etc. would be awesome =P

Idk who is working on KI, i just know that the KI core team is working on it, whatever that means.  If it is basically the same people Riptor, CInder, and some new characters is def going to happen as it has already been talked about.  Im pretty sure theyve said no to Masterchief.  More importantly he doesnt fit in with the KI world and neither does Fenix.  If anybody, maybe The Arbiter but i wouldnt like that either personally.  I love Gears and Halo and all, but when it comes to killer instinct Halo and Gears just wont be able to fit in with it and all the fast paced movements. 

If they decided on a crossover character, the only one that i could think of that would make any sense would be a battletoad which is a Rare Character as well.  Even then i prefer thy just bring back some old characters and make some new ones.

shikamaru317 said:
Ryuu96 said:
What's the XB1 update for?....

The April update? 

• Game and app saves and updates. A game save progress bar will show you the status of your game saves. You will also be able to easily tell what games and apps are being updated or have been updated recently.
  • Friends improvements. Notifications will be added to see when favorites and friends sign in to Xbox Live. This actually was one of the most frequently requested features from the first preview wave and we made it a priority to include it in the April update. Also, friends who are in multiplayer will be identified in the friends list. We’ll also add the ability to view friends’ most popular apps.
  • Blu-ray 50 Hz video output support for content recorded at 50 Hz will resolve video playback issues some Xbox Live members in Europe are experiencing.
  • Kinect voice and motion improvements will continue to fine tune the quality and reliability of Xbox One commands.
  • Improved GameDVR video quality through compression algorithm improvements.
  • Updates to Xbox One device management to address issues controlling TVs, set top boxes, and receivers that our customers have reported.
  • New audio settings to tune how much volume is lowered when Kinect is used in communications.

That is this month's one.  I already went in and changed my volume adjustment.

Really not sure I see any point of Consol over PC's since Kinect, Wii and other alternative ways to play have been abandoned. 

Top 50 'most fun' game list coming soon!

Tell me a funny joke!

Joanna Dark should be a guest Character for Killer Instinct.

shikamaru317 said:
EspadaGrim said:
Joanna Dark should be a guest Character for Killer Instinct.

Yeah, I think the Arbiter and Joanna Dark would make the two best guest characters. I hope they make both happen. 

IMO if they do decide to put the Arbiter in the game i would want it to be the one from Halo Wars Ripa Moramee he just looks more menacing.Tartarus from H2 would be a good choice as well.

Around the Network

I got the update and haven't seen any notifications that my friends/favorites are online.

Ryuu96 said:
JayWood2010 said:

Arbiter isn't fast?! ..... with a sword he will be =P  I don't think they ever said no when somebody asked about it on twitter but that it was cool idea or something like that

Hoping they add more new characters, a friend off mine (who is a big fighting game fan) mentioned that none of the characters look very memorable but he did point out he liked Sadira design/character and she stood out to him (they done good with her =P) and he said Spinal was awesome too (but he isn' a new character) hopefully they bring back the already great old ones (all of them lol) and make some unique great looking new characters

Tbf Chief should be fast too with his punches and kicks, remember reading in a book some spartans breaking bones from punching too fast Lol

Im saying Masterchief and Arbiter would look clunky as they arent designed for it.  They could prob pull it off, but i still dont think they fit with the KI universe.  But im just one opinion lol

Ryuu96 said:

Killer Instinct – Fulgore, Story Mode, and Online Lobbies Could Be DelayedBad news for Killer Instinct fans. The much awaited March update that was set to add story mode, online lobbies, and the final character for season one of Killer Instinct, Fulgore, might see a delay.

The announcement comes from Microsoft’s creative director, Adam Isgreen, who took to NeoGAF to deliver that bad news:

“We are still aiming for March for the big Fulgore/Story/Lobby release. Yes, that’s risky, because the update is chock full of content and we’re 13 days from April. I can only say we’re trying to land it. If we’re delayed out of March, it’s only because we’re being extra-careful to find and address any issues with this major content update.”

Additionally,  it appears that the trailer for Fulgore will be releasing soon, as Igreen stated that it’s coming together nicely and needs a few more tweaks.

Which feature from the March update are you looking forward to the most?

Online lobby like which other game? Injustice? Where you sit and look and wait your turn? Or what?

I think KI should do a guest character pack later on, we still need the rest of the KI1 roster, some of KI2, and some new and interesting characters. They picked an awesome retro costume for Sadira, although I kind of wanted the tank girl one lol. Thunder's classic one looks pretty bad imo hope it's not final or just accessories.

Isn't BUILD before PAX???