By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - NintenDomination Tourny Coin Thread, Join Up! Kid Icarus Right Now Post 2 join

srry guys, i missed it! im busy doing these coins lol!

Oh yea DrZoidberg your at exactly 50 coins now! Your the 9th star member! You can add the star coin to your sig now

(the one thats in Thekingofredlions sig!)

Around the Network

Good games, guys.

Looking forward to next week's tournament.

Tbone you were Mario right? You and whoever Rosalina was kept messing me up, especially at the start! First race Rosalina didn't boost at the beginning, causing me to run into her and get knocked into a wall. I bet they did that on purpose!

Next MK7 Tourny Will Be on Wed! I'll do at least once per week, but its fine. Next MK7 Tournys dates and times(will be early for US citizens but Europe needs to be able to race)

(7/24)Wed 3:00pm Eastern Time (MK7)
(7/27)Saturday 3:00pm Eastern Time (MK7)

Is DrZ here still?

Around the Network
IIIIITHE1IIIII said:
Good games, guys.

I look forward to not constantly running into the items you're carrying behind you. :L

Einsam_Delphin said:
IIIIITHE1IIIII said:
Good games, guys.

I look forward to not constantly running into the items you're carrying behind you. :L

Well, it looks like you need to practice on looking forward, then :P

tbone51 said:
Is DrZ here still?

Yeah I'm still here. 

DrZoidberg said:
tbone51 said:
Is DrZ here still?

Yeah I'm still here. 

put (remember they have to be right next to the pic to show)

IIIIITHE1IIIII said:
Einsam_Delphin said:
IIIIITHE1IIIII said:
Good games, guys.

Well, it looks like you need to practice on looking forward, then :P

Yeah, I'm too used to everyone being behind me lol! But really, it's cause I'm stubborn and want to stay on my set path no matter what. I have improved though as I used to wind up killing myself when stuff messed me up. :3