By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - japan media create 4/23-4/29 top ten

I lifted this from an article on n4g listed as Japan top 10 through 4/29.  It doesn't have numbers and if this is a repeat of another post, please lock and/or delete.

1. Final Fantasy XII: Revenant Wings (DS)
2. Super Paper Mario (Wii)
3. Momotarou Dentetsu DS: Tokyo & Japan (DS)
4. Wii Sports (Wii)
5. Big Brain Academy: Wii Degree (Wii)
6. Gyakuten Saiban 4 (DS)
7. One Piece Unlimited Adventure (Wii)
8. Panel de Pon DS (DS)
9. Mario vs. Donkey Kong 2: March of the Minis (DS)
10. Wii Play (Wii)

I hate trolls.

Systems I currently own:  360, PS3, Wii, DS Lite (2)
Systems I've owned: PS2, PS1, Dreamcast, Saturn, 3DO, Genesis, Gamecube, N64, SNES, NES, GBA, GB, C64, Amiga, Atari 2600 and 5200, Sega Game Gear, Vectrex, Intellivision, Pong.  Yes, Pong.

Around the Network

Full house for Nintendo then and nice to see a few Wii games in the top 10 other than the usual suspects.

knives

Famitsu charts ?

Nintendo to Japan: "All your base are belong to us!"

Around the Network
fabinou said:
Famitsu charts ?

I just lifted it from n4g.  It said straight from media create but may very well be famitsu charts.  The link in the article goes to a famitsu page so it may be that the article poster meant famitsu and not media create.  Please don't look to me to be a bunkum or y-koron.  I am apparently clueless as to where the numbers ultimately come from. 

I hate trolls.

Systems I currently own:  360, PS3, Wii, DS Lite (2)
Systems I've owned: PS2, PS1, Dreamcast, Saturn, 3DO, Genesis, Gamecube, N64, SNES, NES, GBA, GB, C64, Amiga, Atari 2600 and 5200, Sega Game Gear, Vectrex, Intellivision, Pong.  Yes, Pong.

These are actually just the Media Create Trend Charts. I don't know why the actual charts didn't come out today, usually we get them always on thursdays. I guess they will come together with the Hardware charts tomorrow then...

kn said:

I lifted this from an article on n4g listed as Japan top 10 through 4/29. It doesn't have numbers and if this is a repeat of another post, please lock and/or delete.

1. Final Fantasy XII: Revenant Wings (DS)
2. Super Paper Mario (Wii)
3. Momotarou Dentetsu DS: Tokyo & Japan (DS)
4. Wii Sports (Wii)
5. Big Brain Academy: Wii Degree (Wii)
6. Gyakuten Saiban 4 (DS)
7. One Piece Unlimited Adventure (Wii)
8. Panel de Pon DS (DS)
9. Mario vs. Donkey Kong 2: March of the Minis (DS)
10. Wii Play (Wii)

The WiiDS Phenomenon in full effect!

My God!

John Lucas

Words from the Official VGChartz Idiot

WE ARE THE NATION...OF DOMINATION!

kn said:
fabinou said:
Famitsu charts ?

I just lifted it from n4g. It said straight from media create but may very well be famitsu charts. The link in the article goes to a famitsu page so it may be that the article poster meant famitsu and not media create. Please don't look to me to be a bunkum or y-koron. I am apparently clueless as to where the numbers ultimately come from.

Dolla Dolla said:
Nintendo to Japan: "All your base are belong to us!"

Goes off to watch AMV - Gundam Wing - All Your Base :p

Nothing's cheaper than something free.

F1 vs FOTA, when too much power is in couple peoples hands.

---------------------------------------------------------------