By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - A huge Nintendo fan wrote a letter to Nintendo.

http://capegazette.villagesoup.com/p/here-s-an-open-letter-to-nintendo/1032478

I can agree to this letter a little, I sometimes wish Nintendo would listen to their fans a little, but that's just me.

Don’t follow the hype, follow the games

— 

Here a little quote I want for those to keep memorize in your head for this coming next gen.                            

By: Suke

Around the Network

The most Nintendo will say to that letter is, "Thanks for sending." or, "We appreciate your contribution."

Most companies don't take Fan suggestions (or any, for that matter) seriously. The person who replies to mail won't be someone high up in Nintendo, so he/she probably will get nowhere with this letter.

The 3rd party bit has always been Nintendo's weak spot unfortunately

Xbox One, PS4 and Switch (+ Many Retro Consoles)

'When the people are being beaten with a stick, they are not much happier if it is called the people's stick'- Mikhail Bakunin

Prediction: Switch will sell better than Wii U Lifetime Sales by Jan 1st 2018

Well so far, that advice been workng for Sony so far. Making the PS4 the hottest console this holiday season, by listening to their fans.

Don’t follow the hype, follow the games

— 

Here a little quote I want for those to keep memorize in your head for this coming next gen.                            

By: Suke

I believe what she says is true. It might be an ugly truth but a lot of us are thinking exactly that. I hope they do read it.

Nintendo has not always lacked 3rd party support, the NES and SNES had a massive number of 3rd party games.

I find it hard to defend Nintendo's seemingly crazy decisions with the Wii U.

Too much planning, and you'll never get anything done.

Karl Pilkington.

Around the Network
Suke said:

Well so far, that advice been workng for Sony so far. Making the PS4 the hottest console this holiday season, by listening to their fans.

Are you saying that they listened to those letters their fans sent to Sony saying what they should do?

I somehow doubt that.

Pretty sure since the Wii being casual first that Nintendo stopped listening to its fans.

But then again its just revenge for low sales of Gamecube.

Chicken or the egg. Did Nintendo do it or did the fans do it first?

Xbox: Best hardware, Game Pass best value, best BC, more 1st party genres and multiplayer titles. 

Fake. There's no such thing as a "Hardcore Nintendo Fan".

WHERE IS MY KORORINPA 3

sales2099 said:
Pretty sure since the Wii being casual first that Nintendo stopped listening to its fans.

But then again its just revenge for low sales of Gamecube.

Chicken or the egg. Did Nintendo do it or did the fans do it first?

not this shit again...

So this amazing open letter boils down to:
-she wants more third party support
-Nintendo should listen to their fans (whatever the hell that means)
...wow she is a genius ! I  haven´t seen the situation from this angle, what a revelation !