By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Codename: "HANDICAP" - upcoming project

The main character is a trap? I'M SO BUYING THIS!

Jokes aside (not really ), I like the concept. I dislike the release date :(

Took your time to show the project. I'd like to see in what it evolves. Keep us informed!

Around the Network

Is this a single player only game ? Will the change of 1st and 3rd person perspective affect game play in any ways (like puzzles) or is it purely for players preference? What kind of art style can we expect to see in the game? Are you ever going to give TB some pants ?

metascore prediction: 81

I believe in your game CGI. Chances for crossplay with vita?

pezus said:

Can't wait for the PS4 release ;o. (Seriously though, it wouldn't surprise me if it was a WiiU release, considering the timing. Still, I will remain hopeful )

How big is your team?

I'd bet it is something Microsoft related. I remember some months (or years?) ago that MS was searching for people who could create a game with a handicapped main protagonist.

I could have imagined that, though.

Good luck with work on this CGI, sounds neat. Looking forward to future updates :)

Around the Network

Just noticed that we have a developer here. Screw you Gaf!!

CGI-Quality said:

We have no unrealistic expectations, but yes, we are making the what we want to make. Why do it if you wouldn't enjoy it? That was Game Design Class 101, literally, the first thing we learned.

u_u

I don't understand why the game industry's still alive, then.

CGI-Quality said:
Soleron said:
CGI-Quality said:

We have no unrealistic expectations, but yes, we are making the what we want to make. Why do it if you wouldn't enjoy it? That was Game Design Class 101, literally, the first thing we learned.

u_u

I don't understand why the game industry's still alive, then.

I'm honestly not understanding your rant right now.  

I don't believe in making what you want.

I hope your game succeeds.

iBlah said:
Is this a single player only game ? Will the change of 1st and 3rd person perspective affect game play in any ways (like puzzles) or is it purely for players preference? What kind of art style can we expect to see in the game? Are you ever going to give TB some pants ?

also about the story, is the game taking place in real world or will there be supernatural themes involved ?

CGI-Quality said:
iBlah said:
iBlah said:

also about the story, is the game taking place in real world or will there be supernatural themes involved ?

Real world. We originally were going for something Sci-Fi, but scrapped it. 

okay, what about my other questions in the first post ? Is it still too early to answer them ? either way it sounds like an interesting game, keep us updated .