By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - PS3 outselling the 360 by 10,000 with US and Others COMBINED!!!

Screw the xbox. I can't wait for Sony kick the Wii's little ass :P Now that will be the victory - in a few yrs. But for now It's good to see the real match battle it out. This gen is really 360 vs ps3. Ps3 ftw :D

Unleash The Beast!  

End of 2011 Sales: Wii = 90mil, 360 = 61mil, PS3= 60mil

Around the Network

Kratos said:
Why do people keep talking about 2 price cuts? It was only one, 40 gb minus 100 en 80 gb minus 100. Or do you mean two pricecuts, one with each sku?

While Microsoft maintains FOUR different ACTIVE sku's with differences in price, storage, controllers, interfaces (HDMI), BC, CPU die size, colors, pack in's...it's head spinning!  There is even a chart on the side of the xbox showing the  various models and options in an attempt to sort it all out. But then there is the the Halo edition sitting on the shelf that is not on the chart...

But that is OK and never brought up because???????

Trying to convince me the Wii is a real adult game machine 'if you play it right' is like trying to convince me Tofu tastes great 'if you just cook it right'

LOL so much excitement over 10k

The source has been wrong before so magnific0 may have a point.

PS3 sales may be higher than the expected max (65,000), same goes for super smash and the wii but I wont get off topic.

2008 end of year predictions:

PS3: 22M

360: 25M

wii: 40M

Around the Network
Magnific0 said:
You people as soon as a couple of numbers are put together make such a riot and start threads and speculate and blah blah blah. These numbers are not even confirmed, hell they could be way off for all you know (it's happened before) . So before anyone creates a thread and everyone jumps in it with over 100 posts, for god's sake wait a little (even after more than month things like this could still get readjusted)...hold your horses and keep your panties on, geez.

I'm sorry, but you may have missed the notice at the door:  THAT'S WHAT THIS SITE EXISTS FOR!

Have a nice day!

You do not have the right to never be offended.

+1 for chichirimuyo

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Magnific0 said:
You people as soon as a couple of numbers are put together make such a riot and start threads and speculate and blah blah blah. These numbers are not even confirmed, hell they could be way off for all you know (it's happened before) . So before anyone creates a thread and everyone jumps in it with over 100 posts, for god's sake wait a little (even after more than month things like this could still get readjusted)...hold your horses and keep your panties on, geez.

While that is true, it is usually in the 360's favor and against the PS3. But your right, they could be off. As could all the numbers for the past month. They will never be completely accurate, so as people always do on this site we will discuss with the most reliable information we have. 

And at this point...

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! THE PS3 IS OUTSELLING THE 360 WW WITHOUT JAPAN!!!

haha. (I wonder how many 360 fanboys will make the lemon face at that right there.) 

why is this news? For me, I'll explain why i feel this is tremendous.

In January WW PS3 will have outsold the 360 by roughly 200,000.......with none of their exclusive software coming (sans Disgaea in japan this week) and during a "down" time for spending, after xmas. This is a great sign for the PS3 no matter how you slice it. Factor in UT3 overseas, MGS, GT overseas......BD domination growing, the PS3 may finally come out of its rut.

Wii outselling PS3+360 by 13000 with US and Others COMBINED!!!