By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Metal Gear Solid compilation for PS2

I may get this, I'm considering MGS 4 (not a great fan of stealth games, my brother will probably prefer it) but it is a great price for 3 great games

Around the Network

I'd buy it except I own all of the games. When will they release it? MGS 2 and 3 are long. Do we have enough time to finish them before the release of MGS 4?

Now Playing: Crysis 2

Last Finished: BulletStorm

Online IDs: PSN: computermaximus, XBL: computermaximus

I have Subsistence, but i'll buy it for the original MGS and Substance.

I am so buying this if they have a new copy og MGS1 in the original packaging. I got mine used off of ebay, and it just feels dirty for some reason. I don't like used games. :(

Not too mention I onyl have the original MGS2 and MGS3, so I don't have any of the extras. MGS3: Subsistence comes with MG1&2.

Of course, this will also be great for new guys who want to get into the series, and will probably boost sales of MGS4 somewhat. I know it took a long time for me to get into the series simply because I didn't feel like tracking down MGS1 and MGS2.

Very cool...I'm gonna have to bust out the PS2 for this, since I never actually played through the first MGS.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

Around the Network

It's too bad they've already shut down the online mode for Subsistence; it was pretty good and the only PS2 game I've actually played online.

Hates Nomura.

Tagged: GooseGaws - <--- Has better taste in games than you.

@BenKenobi88:

Although some may disagree with me, Twin Snakes is the preferrable version of MGS1, if you own a GC or Wii.

Hates Nomura.

GooseGaws said:
@BenKenobi88:

Although some may disagree with me, Twin Snakes is the preferrable version of MGS1, if you own a GC or Wii.

I beleive that is due to it being the only version supporting 480p. Is the MGS 2 on Twin snakes Substance or regular?

Will this game include MGS VR missions? I rocked the hell out of that game before ever playing MGS 1. I ran through MGS 1 with the training I recieved.

Getting an XBOX One for me is like being in a bad relationship but staying together because we have kids. XBone we have 20000+ achievement points, 2+ years of XBL Gold and 20000+ MS points. I think its best we stay together if only for the MS points.

Nintendo Treehouse is what happens when a publisher is confident and proud of its games and doesn't need to show CGI lies for five minutes.

-Jim Sterling

When a release date is announced can someone pleeeeeeeeease post it.
pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease.

VGCHARTZ PRESENTS:

BI-WEEKLY LEAGUE
All VGCharterz welcome!!!
PSN: Al_Kickurass, Official Warhawk League Thread!!!-> http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=21937

@CDiablo:

I'm not sure what you mean. Twin Snakes is a remake of MGS1; MGS2 is not involved.

Was The Document of Metal Gear Solid 2 included with Substance? If that is the case, there is no way I can resist purchasing this...

Hates Nomura.