By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Guitar hero 4 setlist?

Iron maiden - aces high
ACDC - Thunterstock

End of 2011 (made 02/01/11) 
Wii: 99.453 m
Xbox 360: 67.837 m 
Ps 3: 60.726 m

Best Games/Serie of the Generation

Around the Network

It was thunderstruck... sorry

End of 2011 (made 02/01/11) 
Wii: 99.453 m
Xbox 360: 67.837 m 
Ps 3: 60.726 m

Best Games/Serie of the Generation

@Sqrl:

I really wasn't trying to derail the thread; I suppose my original post was a little bit questionable, however.

@Gnizmo:

Your points are indeed fair. Really, I just feel let down with how little of an advance Guitar Hero III was compared to II; it's even a step back in some ways. It's like Neversoft was just phoning it in. When you look at the note interface, the stage interactions and the customizable characters in Rock Band, not to mention Band World Tour, there's so much more advancement than there was in GHIII. The characters and animations in Guitar Hero III are just awful.

Guitar Hero sold better than Rock Band mainly on the strength of its brand name and lower price; everyone I know who has played all three Guitar Hero games was disappointed by the third, and everyone I know who has played Rock Band has loved it. This is only my own personal anecdotal evidence, of course.

And, for the OP:

I would absolutely LOVE to see something by The White Stripes in Guitar Hero 4. Any song. I don't care which. Just PUT THEM IN. (Okay, Ball and Biscuit would be my first choice.)

Hates Nomura.

Tagged: GooseGaws - <--- Has better taste in games than you.

kingofwale said:
>Really, rap songs are pretty pointless to sing along to.

not true, my friends and I went karaoke the other day and we totally geeked out and picked a rap song, it was pretty fun though.

Although it just might be that we were drunk. lol

I don't know, it might bring in a new demographic into the genre. There's only so many people into Rock music after all.
Yeah, Rock's only the largest selling, most endurant genre of the past century. 

Crusty VGchartz old timer who sporadically returns & posts. Let's debate nebulous shit and expand our perpectives. Or whatever.

Some Blink, Some Unritten Law, I dunno

Crusty VGchartz old timer who sporadically returns & posts. Let's debate nebulous shit and expand our perpectives. Or whatever.