By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Home vs. Brawl

SSBB will be a huge system seller, Home will be a nice feature and make the ps3 a more compelling purchase but it wont increase sales to a significant degree.

Around the Network

Kinda strange comparison, Home actually requires broadband in addition to just being an application like others pointed out.
To compare that to a big Nintendo hit that we know sold millions on previous gen systems is really just plain stupid in my book.
I'm not calling you as the OP stupid, just the comparison mind you,

I think Home will do more to take mainstream buyers from the 360. Its a cool FREE feature, and gives life to the PS3. It is also a good place for free casual games. I expect that card games, bowling, darts, and all sorts of simple games will be accessible through this virtual world.

While some people are against it, it is a "WOW" feature that gives the PS3 an edge.

1.- What is home?
2.- It´s very possible Brawl sell between 15 and 20 millions.

1. i have heard about home. it looks cool and i would like to have it, but it wont help sales that well.
2. brawl will help, but not a whole lot.

Around the Network

1. No, Home will not help PS3 sales.
2. Yes, Brawl will become the best selling Wii game, followed close behind by Mario Kart. But it won't boost sales. They can't get any higher.

1.-Home wont save PS3
2.-SSBB will be the best sellling Wii title

1. no way
2. quite possibly