By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Your Favorite Pikmin Type? [Red/Blue/Yellow/Purple/White/Rock/Wing]

The Best Pikmin Type Is Obviously

Red 4 9.30%

Blue 6 13.95%

Yellow 2 4.65%

Purple 6 13.95%

White 10 23.26%

Rock 7 16.28%

Wing 6 13.95%

Total:41

So wat is it and why?

Around the Network

I feel like I've seen this poll before...

Winged and you already know why.

White. Man those little guys were such bad asses. Just bring two, throw one at the bulbourb, and you got him.

Mensrea said:
White. Man those little guys were such bad asses. Just bring two, throw one at the bulbourb, and you got him.

Mine too! I also like blue pikmin

Mensrea said:

Or you could just kill the bulborb without sacrificing any Pikmin.

Around the Network
Einsam_Delphin said:
Mensrea said:

Yeah, but it would take longer. Especially with a larger bulborb. Those pikmin bitches are my slaves, their lives are meaningless to me.

Mensrea said:

Yeah, but it would take longer. Especially with a larger bulborb. Those pikmin bitches are my slaves, their lives are meaningless to me.

You monster.

OP:

I've always been fond of the Blue Pikmin and those are the ones I grow the most, although the Rock Pikmin are looking pretty awesome.

Mensrea said:
Einsam_Delphin said:
Mensrea said:

You have plenty of time to do all you need to, especially if you're in a cave, so the 5 seconds saved is not worth the loss of life. Also, larger bulborbs? Please don't tell me you were sacrificing whites to kill dwarf bulborbs when they can already be one-shoted. Whites may be the least useful type but come on mawn! And how can you say Pikmim are worthless when without them the captains can't do jack?

Einsam_Delphin said:

You have plenty of time to do all you need to, especially if you're in a cave, so the 5 seconds saved is not worth the loss of life. Also, larger bulborbs? Please don't tell me you were sacrificing whites to kill dwarf bulborbs when they can already be one-shoted. Whites may be the least useful type but come on mawn! And how can you say Pikmim are worthless when without them the captains can't do jack?

That cry of grief...

I always reset the game.

I always liked the Purple and White Pikmin...
I'm disappointed that they only appear in Pikmin 3 multiplayer, but I'll live...
Rock Pikmin seem to make Purple Pikmin a little less necessary anyway...
Or am I mistaken???

Have a nice day...