By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - The Tales of Xillia Thread!

Tagged games:

I want to but Im a sucker for Dynasty Warriors games and 8 is coming out around the same time, I'll have to wait until probably September until I can afford it.

Around the Network
deskpro2k3 said:

I just preordered my first Tales of game and I feel damn good about it. I mean I never felt this good pre ordering a game before. Feels like I'm saving the world. Anyways I just thought I should share this information with the community.

Tales of Xillia comes out August 6th, 2013 in NA, and August 9th 2013 in EU exclusively for PS3.

did u get the collectors edition? how much did u pay?

NYANKS said:
I saw some good reviews for this game, does anybody have any input on that? Never played any Tales games... :(

Was thinking of getting the CE.

Hmm well the game got almost a perfect score in famitsu, 39/40, so its basically garunteed to be good, hell any Tales of game is almost garunteed to be good.  If your really skeptical I'd recommend playing Tales of Vesperia on 360 or Tales of Graces f on PS3 and see how you like the series.  Tbh if your pre-ordering the game now I think you'd be lucky to find a collectors editions, their sold out at every store where I live, you can probably still get the limited edition though.  Honestly for me the Tales of games are some of my favorite JRPGs, I love them.

DamnTastic said:
I'm getting this with my pre-order

an ugly-ass steelbook :l
But also an art-book and a music CD, all for €60 so I'm OK :D

I actually love that design o/ 

Sal.Paradise said:

yeh your gif kinda gives it away :p

Around the Network
DamnTastic said:

Sal.Paradise said:

yeh your gif kinda gives it away :p

LOL rude

Dat collector edition O_O!

Sal.Paradise said:
LOL rude

How so? 

Somebody should get permission to start an official thread so we can talk, give advice and so on when the games released!

PSN ID: Stokesy 

Add me if you want but let me know youre from this website

Turkish said:

did u get the collectors edition? how much did u pay?

I got the limited edition (see below). I'm a little tempted to upgrade to collectors edition if gamestop still has it available.

limited edition $60

CPU: Ryzen 7950X
GPU: MSI 4090 SUPRIM X 24G
Motherboard: MSI MEG X670E GODLIKE
RAM: CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 32GB DDR5
SSD: Kingston FURY Renegade 4TB
Gaming Console: PLAYSTATION 5