By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Music Discussion - [POLL]Which CONSOLE maker do you prefer AND what MUSIC do you listen to?

Whats your main preference?

XBOX _ ELECTRONICA 12 3.55%

XBOX _ HIP HOP 11 3.25%

XBOX _ ROCK 27 7.99%

PLAYSTATION _ ELECTRONICA 44 13.02%

PLAYSTATION _ HIP HOP 18 5.33%

PLAYSTATION _ ROCK 110 32.54%

NINTENDO _ ELECTRONICA 26 7.69%

NINTENDO _ HIP HOP 9 2.66%

NINTENDO _ ROCK 63 18.64%

I ONLY LISTEN TO POP!! 18 5.33%

Total:338

Im just curious if there exists a link between console preference and musical tastes. Forgive the limited choices in the poll. Just lump your music with the closest genre.

stand by for poll creation...

Around the Network

Nintendo, mostly I prefer non lyrical. Like Classic music and some techno. I dislike pop though. even K-pop to a degree, even though I'm korean lolz.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/profile/92109/nintendopie/ Nintendopie  Was obviously right and I was obviously wrong. I will forever be a lesser being than them. (6/16/13)

Nintendo.

K-Pop. And Classical.

I don't see the relation. Other than the fact that they are both Asian based. (Except for the fact that one is Japanese and the other is Korean. Which aren't really related.) Classical is just... there. I guess. Though, Nintendo's composers do make amazing music.

Nintendo, I like metal (almost all types except for death metal) and classic rock.

Nintendo and PC gamer

I prefer Xbox and I picked Rock though I mostly listen to metal and its multiple sub genres. I enjoy Rock and alternative as well.

Around the Network

Nintendo, and I listen to Electronica. mostly Owl City

Sony - Gangsta rap.

osed125 said:

Nintendo, I like metal (almost all types except for death metal) and classic rock.

^Pretty much this. I'd add speed metal to the exceptions list.

The poll really doesn't cover enough options.

But i'm mostly on playstation but also game on PC and Nintendo.

I listen to a variety of music but rock, alternative and oldies are my favourite genres.

I hate mainstream pop. It has steadily got worse since the late 1990's

Xbox One, PS4 and Switch (+ Many Retro Consoles)

'When the people are being beaten with a stick, they are not much happier if it is called the people's stick'- Mikhail Bakunin

Prediction: Switch will sell better than Wii U Lifetime Sales by Jan 1st 2018

Dilemma.
I like rock and EDM :S