By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - I'm Playing the Last Of Us (will be updated/ Lots of spoilers)

Funny I dont remember any cliche in the game :/

Around the Network
think-man said:

Haters gonna hate.

Your obviously not going to enjoy any game sitting there being a negative asshole about it.

think-man said:

Ellie being immune and thus the cure is the most obvious one.
it's hard to get ound cliches in these kind of games anyway, so much has already been done in post-apoc/horror.

So you go into a game describing it as overrated and then claim you aren't biased? If you go into a game saying is overrated, you aren't going to come out of it thinking that it is any good

I did find the fact that you claimed that the Walking Dead was more immersive. Crap graphics and awful awful technical issues, oh and mostly boring gameplay, especially compared to the exploration in the Last of Us which you seem to hate

The AI stuff is basically just a lie, this thread should probably just be locked for trolling

Around the Network

Lol dude you played about an hour I guess? You know when the sound comes it warns you like "hey you're about to get detected", and soon as they see you, they react quickly and also tell the others. The enemy AI is one of the best I've ever seen in fact. The beginning is also pretty easy, good look by running towards the enemies and trying to punch them. You wouldn't get far even on easy.

It also starts slowly but as soon as you meet Ellie the game will hook you until you complete it, trust me.

And PS: You are a horrible person if you don't like this game anyway

Game of the year 2017 so far:

5. Resident Evil VII
4. Mario Kart 8 Deluxe
3. Uncharted: The Lost Legacy
2. Horizon Zero Dawn
1. Super Mario Odyssey

Listen.... the only thing I hate more than stealth games, is survival horror... And because of the story and the emersion of the environment... this is still one of the best games I ever played. Judging by your OP you just started the game and expecting it to suck due to the hype.... I did too, and the only reason I played it was because of the hype. I have a feeling that by the time you get to the end, you will feel the same way I do.

There is something wrong with you dear Pullus, or perhaps, there is something went wrong between you and Naughty Dog.
At least try to look for what is good and what is bad.

One of the worst reads I've had in a long time. Couldn't finish it past a few sentences. Ironically thats kinda' as much as how far you're into TLOU at the moment. Like 5-10% or so. Touting it as an overrated game already makes you look like you already have a pre-set opinion that you are going to work to defend throughout this whole thing. Ridicilous. I feel sorry for how many gaming experiences you're going to sour for yourself because you don't allow yourself to like them in the first place.

Aldro said:

Touting it as an overrated game already makes you look like you already have a pre-set opinion that you are going to work to defend throughout this whole thing. Ridicilous. 

That's exactly what is going on here.

It's PallusPardus. He has the credibility of a rock. Especially when it comes to anything Naughty Dog related.

this post has been moderated by axumblade