By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Wii Remote Jacket Accessory Offer

vaio said:
Where do I get this?

its on nintendo's American site

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy
In the past we played games. In the future we watch games. - Forest-Spirit
11/03/09 Desposit: Mod Bribery (RolStoppable)  vg$ 500.00
06/03/09 Purchase: Moderator Privilege  vg$ -50,000.00

Nordlead Jr. Photo/Video Gallery!!! (Video Added 4/19/10)

Around the Network

They smell strange when first opened. Though I did like the smell.

My hands cramp whenever I use it. I have huge hands, but I never had a problem with the remote by itself. I think it's just Nintendo's secret way of getting us to register our Wii's.

It really makes a dif, at least for me...

By me:

Made with Blender + LuxRender
"Since you can´t understand ... there is no point to taking you seriously."
sc94597 said:
Lol the first thing I thought when I opened the package was oh now my wiimote needs a condom. Lol I like it. It feels better and gives you a grip. The only problem is the off/on buttons covered but its good.

The on/off button still works fine with the jacket on, so how is that a problem?

Around the Network
Jammerguy said:
sc94597 said:
Lol the first thing I thought when I opened the package was oh now my wiimote needs a condom. Lol I like it. It feels better and gives you a grip. The only problem is the off/on buttons covered but its good.

The on/off button still works fine with the jacket on, so how is that a problem?

For me its harder to press.

I ordered them and I like them. They don't make a significant difference, but at the risk of sounding silly, they're squishy and feel nice. Order some for free, don't like them, give 'em away or something. You got nothing to lose.

My Games of 2011:

The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword

Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Super Mario 3D Land

Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception

I really like them. I thought they were stupid at first, so I just ordered them, since they were free. When I got them, I thought they were even stupider (and that smell was good......like new car smell). When I put them on though, it felt so good. My hands used to hurt a bit when I played with only the wiimote, during long periods of play. But the wii jacket makes it feel so good. I just hope they come out with other colours. I'd like a transparent blue color. That's be cool.