By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - X-Box 360 owners, why are you switching to PS4?

Hynad said:
JayWood2010 said:

After coming at you?  by saying you was not any more on topic than the guy you are quoting is coming at you?  Well that is new.  Then was you going at him?  

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=5511170

Jay, cry me a river. Laugh at people, pretend to be whatever you want (and take people for fools in the process) all you want. As long as you remain entertaining, I'm down! xD

Is any of this argument justified?  Look back at this thread and tell me where I cried or how I came at you etc.  You can blame this thread on you.  Now im contributing after you brought up my name 3-5 times. 

Around the Network
Carl2291 said:

I did the majority of my gaming on the 360. Will be doing the majority on PS4.

I will eventually own both, though.

Cheaper console. More powerful console. More exclusives in development. Plenty of multiplats. Friends getting a PS4. Not trying to fuck me over. Have a plan that theyre sticking to. Love for/from Indie devs.

Just makes sense.

Edited a couple more in.

This sums up my feelings perfectly.

This thread has gone to shit. Long winded VGgame-arguments about nothing should be the forum name.

Come on mods lock the thread already, its been rail roaded as off track as its gonna get.

Having looked at who has posted in this thread, it's blatantly obvious that this was just ANOTHER excuse for said people to post their pro sony jargon.

Around the Network

Expensive in my region (UK)

Launching without a slew of features ie TV Integration and Live sports feed.

Im not paying top dollar for a gimped system

Somini said:
sales2099 said:
Is this necessary?

Some gamers are fickle and don't have corporate loyalties. Some buy based on what's cheaper. Most buy for the games library.

Only a niche minority actually care about things like corporate perception and policies behind the scenes that influence their taste in gaming.

You know what's funny? I'm sure you don't realize this, but you just described yourself in detail!

I know I fall under the niche group. I always embraced who I am.

Xbox: Best hardware, Game Pass best value, best BC, more 1st party genres and multiplayer titles. 

kowenicki said:
Wagram said:
sales2099 said:
Is this necessary?

Some gamers are fickle and don't have corporate loyalties. Some buy based on what's cheaper. Most buy for the games library.

Only a niche minority actually care about things like corporate perception and policies behind the scenes that influence their taste in gaming.

Quite an ironic post you got there sales2099.

What? And you thought you'd add to that irony? 

Not sure what you're even implying. I'm purchasing a PS4 and XOne...so try harder.

3 things is keeping me from buying a X1(I preordered a PS4 today)
1. Price! Price! Price!
2. Kinect integration is so gimmicky right now that I can't take it anymore, besides my room is small
3. Absolutely no deals to a swede, we have Viaplay(a service for one of the bigger tv channels in sweden) other than that I don't see how NFL is going to appeal to Swede or european for that matter

Edit: Damn I almost forgot - performance wise it disappointed me, I was wishing that X1 would have the better graphics but nope

hasonap said:

3 things is keeping me from buying a X1(I preordered a PS4 today)
1. Price! Price! Price!
2. Kinect integration is so gimmicky right now that I can't take it anymore, besides my room is small
3. Absolutely no deals to a swede, we have Viaplay(a service for one of the bigger tv channels in sweden) other than that I don't see how NFL is going to appeal to Swede or european for that matter

Edit: Damn I almost forgot - performance wise it disappointed me, I was wishing that X1 would have the better graphics but nope

Quite frankly they should be launching in Europe much cheaper than the US (comparitively) as we get hardly any of the entertainment features. That and it's an uphill struggle for them anyway, I don't know how they expect to compete there.

The UK price is just bitter and stupid though, the only european country to really embrace the 360 and they do this. I understand if they can't afford to drop the price WW but they should do it in the UK at least because this is the place they stand to lose the most userbase which can be rectified by a price cut.