By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Insomniac reveal Ratchet and Clank Into the Nexus. PS3 exclusive.

Deyon said:
"Heroes return"

Can it be Crash Bandicoot? Possible..

I'd die a happy man, but what does Insomniac have to do with Crash?

At this point it's almost certain that it's Ratchet and Clank. I just hope that it's a good main one. I also hope that it's for the PS4, although that seems unlikely.

Around the Network
Talal said:
Deyon said:
"Heroes return"

At this point it's almost certain that it's Ratchet and Clank. I just hope that it's a good main one. I also hope that it's for the PS4, although that seems unlikely.

Maybe Sony worked out a deal with Activision to make Crash Bandicoot appear in whatever game Insomniac is making?

That "Heroes return" slogan must mean something surprising is gonna happen, man. Crash Bandicoot just fits it.

Talal said:
Deyon said:
"Heroes return"

I think it would be odd if Sony just now decided to promote Ratchet and Clank games epecially by doing a tease this big. I think it'll be a crossover game perhaps of Sony Mascots- Sony and the general gaming world could give 2 shits about Ratchet and Clank.

Id imagine with FUSE and R&C games not scoring well, plus them being labelled as "traitors" for Sunset Overdrive, id imagine hype for this teaser image has died down somewhat

Xbox: Best hardware, Game Pass best value, best BC, more 1st party genres and multiplayer titles. 

Yes, because that went SO well the last time.

I give up on Insomniac. Even great developers can fall.

(Former) Lead Moderator and (Eternal) VGC Detective

Around the Network
Angelus said:
Judging by the things Sony fans have said about Insomniac recently on these forums, I imagine none of them much care.

As an Insomnica fan, I look forwards to most of their offerings regardless of platform.

NobleTeam360 said:
Angelus said:
Judging by the things Sony fans have said about Insomniac recently on these forums, I imagine none of them much care.

Don't worry they'll do a 180 and praise how great Insomniac is now, lol.

^this.  its called being butt hurt all is forgiven

sales2099 said:
Id imagine with FUSE and R&C games not scoring well, plus them being labelled as "traitors" for Sunset Overdrive, id imagine hype for this teaser image has died down somewhat

My biggest worry is that because they're working on both an xbox one and ps4 esclusive- one will be complete dog shit and the other really good. And after Fuse: I have no faith in Insomniac anymore.

tres said:
NobleTeam360 said:
Angelus said:

Feel free to read the comments instead of making assumptions.

tres said:
NobleTeam360 said:
Angelus said:

You would be butt hurt too if they put it Up Your Arsenal.