By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Insomniac reveal Ratchet and Clank Into the Nexus. PS3 exclusive.

I think Insomniac is a mess at this point. Fuse, Resistance 3, and half of the Ratchet and Clank games this gen, haven't been all that great (pretty bad actually).

Around the Network

Insomniac? :/

Hopefully something decent. I would LOVE to see an Insomniac made Spyro the Dragon....but doubt that will ever happen.

Boutros said:
Xxain said:
into the nexus? I call fake. Isomniac always uses sex jokes as sub titles.

All 4 One isn't sexual :/

As far as you know- sure.

It's pretty much confirmed to be a new Ratchet game.

Now I don't know if it's for PS4 or PS3/Vita.

Figgycal said:
Boutros said:
Xxain said:

I also don't get Tools of Destruction and A Crack in Time and Deadlocked.

Around the Network
Boutros said:
Figgycal said:
Boutros said:
Xxain said:

I also don't get Tools of Destruction (penis)  and A Crack in Time (vagina) and Deadlocked (insertion).

there you go.

Probably a Jak and Ratchet crossover...but I would love it if Spyro made a real return!

Let me dream!

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Well that just ruined my hype of that teaser image. I was hoping for a new ip from a decent dev, not more kiddy crap from Insomniac.

But but but, we hate Insomniac now, or don't we?

i'm so confused, someone tell me what to think

“It appeared that there had even been demonstrations to thank Big Brother for raising the chocolate ration to twenty grams a week. And only yesterday, he reflected, it had been announced that the ration was to be reduced to twenty grams a week. Was it possible that they could swallow that, after only twenty-four hours? Yes, they swallowed it.”

- George Orwell, ‘1984’

Porcupine_I said:
But but but, we hate Insomniac now, or don't we?

i'm so confused, someone tell me what to think

We are going to have to wait and see. We don't know if we still hate them or not yet. As of now pretend that we are neutral against Insomniac so the Xbox fans won't call us out on this. We need to keep this super secret.