By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - What do you think of the ps4 launch lineup?

So?

Excellent 43 32.33%

Average 64 48.12%

Bad 21 15.79%

Terrible 5 3.76%

Total:133

So, what do you think of the ps4 exclusives launch titles.

killzone shadow fall- looks ok, not getting this at launch 

knack- also ok, unlikely to get it

driveclub- unsure, will play free psn version first

So all on all, for me personally it's ok/meh, needs more titles.

Around the Network

it has killzone so thats what important for me. its a great launch line-up. it also has TONS of third party games so who ever buys a PS4 does have a lot to chose from. whats equally important though is the games that will come out in Q1 & Q2 2014. they need to have a lot of games come out to push sales. even if they are miltiplate, but just let them be next gen multiplat like theif and witcher 3. you know, games that would push people to buy next gen systems

Platformers, FPS's, and racing. Seem's like they have it covered and more will be announced come gamescom.

Check out my Youtube channel : http://www.youtube.com/user/ThePSXcollector

bananaking21 said:
it has killzone so thats what important for me. its a great launch line-up. it also has TONS of third party games so who ever buys a PS4 does have a lot to chose from. whats equally important though is the games that will come out in Q1 & Q2 2014. they need to have a lot of games come out to push sales. even if they are miltiplate, but just let them be next gen multiplat like theif and witcher 3. you know, games that would push people to buy next gen systems

Ya third party wise, it has plenty of awesome titles. First party is ok. I can't wait for iss in q1 though.

Three fairly uninteresting games. I'm holding out until Infamous, and The order. It's better than the PS3 launch I suppose.

Around the Network

I think its pretty good

I think the Xbox 360 had a good launch line up and it seems similar a bit

360 had

Kameo - Adventure Game

Project Gotham Racing 3 - Racer

Perfect Dark - Shooter

PS4 has

Knack - Adventure Game

Driveclub - Racer

Killzone Shadowfall - Shooter

The PS4 launch lineup is DEFINITELY better than the PS3 launch line up.

The ps3 pretty much only had Resistance

it's ok. Honestly, i think it needs more system seller. I don't understand where certain people get the idea that the ps4 will surpas the Wii u on pre-order alone. In my opinnion the PS3, 360 and 3ds are going to eat up the next gen consoles this holiday

I am anti Sony but I think its excellent. Not often do systems launch with 2 established franchises. I wouldnt exactly say they are top franchises(killzone maybe) like GOW or Uncharted, but they are established. They got a FPS, open world, racer, kids most categories covered.

Getting an XBOX One for me is like being in a bad relationship but staying together because we have kids. XBone we have 20000+ achievement points, 2+ years of XBL Gold and 20000+ MS points. I think its best we stay together if only for the MS points.

Nintendo Treehouse is what happens when a publisher is confident and proud of its games and doesn't need to show CGI lies for five minutes.

-Jim Sterling

Killzone for the fps ps loyal family.
BF4/CoD:Ghosts/Just Dance 4 for the mainstream.
Infamous, Knack and Drive Club for the kids/teens.
Watch dogs and Assassins creed for the role playing type.

I think we're covered for the first month or two?

All of this, of course, is just my opinion.

Skyrim 100%'d. Dark Souls 100%'d. 
Dark Souls > Skyrim.
Halo 4 is the best damn FPS since Halo 3.
Proud pre-orderer of 2 PS4's and an Xbox One. 

Currently Playing: Dark Souls II, South Park
Playstation 4: MGS V GZ, Killzone: Shadow Fall, NBA 2k14.

None of their launch games make me want to rush out a buy the system, but that's true of pretty much every console launch ever.