By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Sony announcements in Japan. (New pack and colour & The best line-up)

I don't think the platnium boxes look that bad. They don't look as good as the actual game covers, but not bad...

Around the Network

when will they release the yellow/ white ps3 to go with the yellow/ white payers choice line up?

still, wuite nice what sony is doing there with the cheap games. when will ninty follow?

Any message from Faxanadu is written in good faith but shall neither be binding nor construed as constituting a commitment by Faxanadu except where provided for in a written agreement signed by an authorized representative of Faxanadu. This message is intended for the use of the forum members only.

The views expressed here may be personal and/or offensive and are not necessarily the views of Faxanadu.

once again I'll say it, the boxes are ugly as hell.

Looks good to me anyway, this can only help sales in Japan! :D

What's with all the bundles? At least sony is making limited models so they don't end up like the Halo editions.

Around the Network

sonys making a grand effort with all these bundles and colours

Lightning08 said:
Yep. Sony continue to show they love Japan and no one else....

3 colors for Japan already...
3 colors? Black, silver and?

Predictions for December 31st 2008:
Wii 38,000,000
DS 84,500,000
PS3 17,000,000
PSP 41,000,000
X360 23,000,000

ceramic white

ugh...i hate the yellow for the "greatest hits" but the satin silver looks really cool for the ps3

damn, not enought copy of the bundle
I m pretty sure it is lie to force people to buy it before it is sold out

Note : bundle : 10k (not 1k)

Time to Work !