By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Dead Rising 3 producer says it’s primarily a horror game, “a comedy game second”

badgenome said:

That shit pissed me off. Maybe it's explained somehow, but the ability to call in a goddamned air strike kind of goes against the whole idea of you being a lone survivor fighting zombies with whatever weapons you can scrounge up or cobble together. Seemed like it was just a lazy way to integrate SmartGlass and/or appeal to Calladoody fans.

Unless...you not a lone survivor!

Around the Network
Wright said:

Unless...you not a lone survivor!

Okay, well... I guess Ramos and Chuck together could probably combine a couple of gas cans and some duct tape into an airstrike.

badgenome said:
Albicant said:
Calling in the air strike was definitely horrible, but I didn't see any horror in the trailer.

Capcom have no idea how to handle Dead Rising.

That shit pissed me off. Maybe it's explained somehow, but the ability to call in a goddamned air strike kind of goes against the whole idea of you being a lone survivor fighting zombies with whatever weapons you can scrounge up or cobble together. Seemed like it was just a lazy way to integrate SmartGlass and/or appeal to Calladoody fans.

calling in an airstrike is a smartglass feature...along with side mission and such....it's no a main element of the game....your lack of dudebroness is invalid!