By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - NSFW Discussion - Males of Vgchartz: Do you ever get "Panic" Wood?

spurgeonryan said:

You know. When you are on the beach in that speedo you fit yourself into, trying to act cool, then a Babe with a thong bikini and triangle top walks by you. You are on a busy beach, and that is when the panic comes in. Things are getting a little tight down below and everyone can see it. No hiding that in a speedo.

Or even a a pool in a swim suit or any other situation where it is nearly impossible to hid "panic" wood without others seeing it.

Hid in the bathroom? Act like you are getting a tan on the beach face down in the sand?

Have you had it? What do you do?

If you're going to wear a Speedo, then you accept the fact that everyone and God knows you have an erection, and you just accept it.  Why be embarassed?  If your wife says something, just blithely say "I was looking at her, but I was thinking of you and I."

Smart men where layers.  Heck, even actors wear two pair of underwear when they're being filmed in their underwear.  One to keep everything together in it's place, and the other to hide it if it doesn't stay there.

Around the Network
Talal said:

Why would anyone wear a speedo?

OT: I almost never do. I used to when I was younger, but not anymore.

A friend of mine, when we were in highschool, was on the swim team.  He'd wear Speedos all the time at the beach.  I don't know why he did, because it didn't help him any.  Don't get me wrong.  He was hung like an ox, but apparently the ladies didn't find that as charming as he figured they would.

Tom3k said:

Anyway, ryan are you  REALLY sure that you're straight? ^^

Well, he's always happy and I never saw him get mad...The dude is gay ;o

OT - Every time I'm in public and I see a hotty wearing yoga pants, ma dick gets hard as fuck :/

I get that all the time really. I just put my hands in my pockets and extend them out if it is a mild occurrence. If it's anything serious then my bag pack tends to be pretty handy.

Playstation = The Beast from the East

Sony + Nintendo = WIN! PS3 + PSV + PS4 + Wii U + 3DS

not since puberty. im so glad those days are way done.

nice weird subject ryan!

Around the Network
spurgeonryan said:
LiquorandGunFun said:
not since puberty. im so glad those days are way done.

nice weird subject ryan!

So you are telling me when a hot female or male with bulging cleavage, possible camel toe bikini, and wedgie back side walk by you, you do not get anything? You just say, "Ah, that is nice", and continue on your way?

Yep.

Not that I can remember.

spurgeonryan said:
Adinnieken said:
spurgeonryan said:

So you are telling me when a hot female or male with bulging cleavage, possible camel toe bikini, and wedgie back side walk by you, you do not get anything? You just say, "Ah, that is nice", and continue on your way?

Yep.

Well you both impress me. You are officially invited to any nude colony or beach of your choice.

Nudity might cause a reaction.  I don't develop an erection looking at someone I think is attractive.  Nudity, however is a different story.  There is a sexual aspect to nudity that doesn't exist in someone wearing swimwear.

nope

though i have felt sometimes when i panic something down there

Oh Ryan, ill miss your topics so much haha

OT
im always sooo stoned and or drunk that doesnt usually happen to me, but maybe at a home party where youre sitting next to a really hot girl and hes accidentally touching you here and there....