By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Can Xbox One beat PS4 Worldwide?

Can Xbox One beat PS4 Worldwide?

Yes, Xbox will win Europe 29 4.65%

No, PS4 will win Europe 526 84.29%

Europe will be a tie 13 2.08%

See results 55 8.81%

Total:623

I'm pretty sure Xbox will beat PS4 in North America. And PS4 will win in Japan. But nobody knows how things will be in Europe. Its pretty much 50 - 50  But I think Microsoft has a great chance of outselling Sony in that continent. Xbox has better exclusive games, Titanfall, Ryse, Dead Rising 3, Quantum Braek etc. Also not to mention Kinect which is the best thing in gaming right now.

What do you think?

I trust no one, not even myself.

Around the Network

I don't think it's very likely. Honestly, I think PS4 will be neck and neck with Xbox One in North America and the other regions in the world will be overwhelmingly pro PS4.

I disagree. Europe is basically locked down for the PS4. It's the US they'll be fighting over.

USA could be either of their wins. It doesn't seem very brand loyal to either console like with this gen compared to the previous ones. Isn't most of Europe pro sony though maybe except for a few? Better exclusives is just your one opinion, it could sway either way for some people. The ps4 is also cheaper.

PS4 will do better than the xbone in every region

Nobody's perfect. I aint nobody!!!

Killzone 2. its not a fps. it a FIRST PERSON WAR SIMULATOR!!!! ..The true PLAYSTATION 3 launch date and market dominations is SEP 1st

Around the Network

If PS3 won Europe, i'm sure PS4 will Europe without a contest. I expect PS4 to tie with Xbox One in America at the most. It all comes down to price

Xbox One, PS4 and Switch (+ Many Retro Consoles)

'When the people are being beaten with a stick, they are not much happier if it is called the people's stick'- Mikhail Bakunin

Prediction: Switch will sell better than Wii U Lifetime Sales by Jan 1st 2018

trust me.
I don't know 1 person of my friends who is gonna get an xb1.

Europe is actually about 65/35 right now as far as current sales go and about 56/44 for lifetime.

As to the question? I don't think The One will outsell that PS4, at least not during the launch year. After that, it could go either way really.

The real question is: Can Xbox beat PS4 anywhere?

yo_john117 said:
Europe is actually about 70/30 right now as far as current sales go and about 60/40 for lifetime.

As to the question? I don't think The One will outsell that PS4, at least not during the launch year. After that, it could go either way really.

Do you know what they are for individual countries in Europe like the U.k?