By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Gamespot has now lost 4 reviewers!!!!!1

First came the tragic news of jeff gerstman, than Frank, one of his close friends, who both left. Then Alex Navarro left. Now RYAN DAVIS!!!! I'm sorry, but now gamespot may be in the red now! Ign will destroy their assesat making money this year! (go to qj.net for more news.)

Damn things have changed since 2009 began. Here are my new visions for the end of the generation.

Wii: 135 mil

Ps3: 85 mil

360: 60 mil

True Genius
Around the Network

Gamespot is on the downfall,there are not going to last long if this keeps on happening.

and CNet cries out loud at the world. Now Gamerankings and metacritic needs to die.. both are owned by CNet.

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453

pracitcally all of gamespot has left. oh well!

(everyone LISTEN TO IGN FROM THIS DAY FORWARD!!!!)

Damn things have changed since 2009 began. Here are my new visions for the end of the generation.

True Genius

I know its sad and all but do you think that they may have been a little to much in love with him? I really wouldn't quit a job that for anyone!

True Genius
Around the Network
daactualfact said:

(everyone LISTEN TO PEER REVIEWS FROM THIS DAY FORWARD!!!!)
fix'd

I'll give gamespot at least 1 year before it is completely erased from our memories. (to hell with you CNET!!)

True Genius

I read this on another site and it definitely looks like something very wrong is going on in GameSpot to me. It seems like everyone wants to leave before anything else happens.

@epsilon

ign is the best source for videogames! you got cassamasina with wii, miller with ps3, and i forgot who does 360.

True Genius
epsilon72 said:
daactualfact said:

(everyone LISTEN TO Zero Punctuation and IGN  FROM THIS DAY FORWARD!!!!)
fix'd

Refixed

PC gaming is better than console gaming. Always.     We are Anonymous, We are Legion    Kick-ass interview   Great Flash Series Here    Anime Ratings     Make and Play Please
Amazing discussion about being wrong
Official VGChartz Folding@Home Team #109453