By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - PS4 or Xbox One? Vote in the poll (region-split) - PS4 down to 85%!

Tagged games:

PS4 or Xbox One?

PS4 - I live in North America 302 21.77%

Xbox One - I live in North America 307 22.13%

PS4 - I live in Europe 277 19.97%

Xbox One - I live in Europe 284 20.48%

PS4 - I live in South America 56 4.04%

Xbox One - I live in South America 66 4.76%

PS4 - I live in Asia 24 1.73%

Xbox One - I live in Asia 25 1.80%

PS4 - I live outside of A... 22 1.59%

Xbox One - I live outside... 24 1.73%

Total:1,387

PS4 - Europe

Around the Network
riderz13371 said:
Xbox One - NA

You are dead to me.

Xbox One - Europe.

North American - PS4

I will buy an Xbox One when the games are there. Im looking at you Japanese Gaming Companies!

Games have been always the primary reason for me to buy a console. Right now, i don't see ps4, to have much better library of games than xbox one, but, as a fan of Gran Turismo and Naughty Dog, I know that when they announce their games for PS4, i will be so hyped, that nothing on xbox one will be enough to persuade me otherwise. 100€ cheaper, more powerful hardware and PS Plus, are very good reasons too.... so obviously i vote for PS4-Europe.

Around the Network

Yeah, definitely PS4. It's sounds like it's going to have the best launch lineup of any Playstation platform ever. Plus the system will have the superior hardware and, with all the dev support it's been recieving, software. Plus all the first party launch window titles (Killzone, The Order, Knack, Infamous) just all look so badass, and we've still yet to see what ND is busy cooking up. Being ND, it's simply going to be a masterpiece by fact.

XBOne mabye sometime down the road, since M$ has shown that they can at least listen to consumers when they tell them that something is seriously wrong. As of right now though, the TV and Kinect features simply don't interest me at all, and the software looks decent, but none of it looks like it's going to be anything spectacular. Just my opinion.

0331 Happiness is a belt-fed weapon

Where are all of the South Americans?

PS4, live in Asia

No troll is too much for me to handle. I rehabilitate trolls, I train people. I am the Troll Whisperer.

PS4-Europe

In before the ol "no fair the internetz is all $ony fans" routine

PS4 - NA