By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - The should start airing Bubble Futball

I don't really like Eauropean football to be honest but this looks fun as hell  XD i would love to at least play it XD haha

Around the Network
pezus said:
European football? Surely you mean global football :D

lol yes.  We americans refer to it as European though :P  Oddly it is not all that popular here.

JayWood2010 said:
pezus said:

lol yes.  We americans refer to it as European though :P  Oddly it is not all that popular here.

I thought it was called Soccer in NA...

riderz13371 said:
JayWood2010 said:
pezus said:

I thought it was called Soccer in NA...

It is.  But when we talk to foreign countries we say European Futbol and American Football so people know what you are talking about.  

the funniest part is that language lol.
What language is that? swedish? norwegian?

Around the Network
DamnTastic said:

lmao yeah i know right XD  Im not sure of the language but I love the coaching.  "Take out any man near the ball before going after the ball." XD

JayWood2010 said:
DamnTastic said:

lmao yeah i know right XD  Im not sure of the language but I love the coaching.  "Take out any man near the ball before going after the ball." XD

Well that's a respectable tactic :P and efficient

Still not as good as this:

Barozi said:

Still not as good as this:

I have top admit that is extremely talented O.O

pezus said:
JayWood2010 said:
pezus said:

Actually, football is surprisingly popular in America. Just look at how well FIFA sells each year in America. Not as well as in Europe, for sure, but it's still often in the top 10 for multiple months. And wikipedia says this: "With an average attendance of over 18,000 per game, MLS has the third highest average attendance of any sports league in the U.S.,[3] and is the seventh highest attended professional soccer league worldwide."

Not bad.

It is pretty mild to other sports in the U.S. is what I mean.