By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Rumer alert!: Kingdom hearts 3 the big secret rpg coming to wii.

ZenfoldorVGI said:
GRRR I want a GDC/E3 time machine.

Oh that's easy. All you need is a flux capacitor and 10,000 giga watts at your disposal and you sould be fine. 

Around the Network
flagship said:
Riot Of The Blood said:
Kingdom Hearts is a mediocre game at best. I don't see why this is big news at all. Play a real RPG like Dragon Quest 8 and you'll want to wipe your ass with Kingdom Hearts.

Or you'll love KH even more. Not everyone likes spending hours leveling up just to have a chance at the next boss. Besides DQ stories have as much substance as white bread.

That is true, that DQ on PS2, lol, great game, story SUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCKED, character development non existant.

Silent main character good idea in Zelda, coulda done with some personality in a superhardcore RPG though. 

I don't need your console war.
It feeds the rich while it buries the poor.
You're power hungry, spinnin' stories, and bein' graphics whores.
I don't need your console war.

NO NO, NO NO NO.

^^
That's they way Dragon Warrior has always been though; they love their "fairy tale" feel" I suppose.

Crusty VGchartz old timer who sporadically returns & posts. Let's debate nebulous shit and expand our perpectives. Or whatever.

Kingdom Hearts 3 is going to Wii exclusively, but I don't belive this guy is telling the truth. That's my final thought on this. I think though that he might get lucky with coincidence, as if you look at what NP said about their huge RPG reveal, they used the word memories in the description. All signs of reading it point to KH. Just my take on the matter.

So far it seems fake... the user is trying to get attention... move along!

Prepare for termination! It is the only logical thing to do, for I am only loyal to Megatron.

Around the Network
tabsina said:

As pretty much all of us could have, or should have, guessed.. it has been confirmed by an NP worker in the comments that it is indeed

NOT TRUE

Not to single anyone out here but lets go over rumor 101.  First of all 90% of all rumors are going to turn out false. 5% of those other rumors willl be right out of a lucky guess or coincidence.  The other 5% were actually right due to knowledge.

And the other thing to note is anyone on a forum, even neogaf, saying they work, for someone important in the industry and can say things like that, is 99% of the time not telling the truth.  Rumor 101 people.  That guy in neogaf that said that is just as uncredible as the guy who said the opposite.  Now he has a better chance of being ture with his statement, but actually him working at NP is probably a load of BS unless he's posted proof to confirm that earlier before this.  Otherwise his working for NP is just as much of a rumor and ultimate BS as the guy who posted the KH3 rumor.

well this guy(who first wrote about KH3 on wii) said that he bought nintendo power:
"Just got my nintendo power (march 2008)

Summary:

- Kingdom hearts 3 Wii exclusive, developed and published by square-enix.
- Tetsuya Nomura is the game director.
- Yoko Shimomura composer.
- Direct sequel to KH3, but also will reveal interesting things about chains of memories.
- Sora main character, a new misterious girls is also one of the main characters
- combat system vastly improved, every attack looks "sick", uses Wii-Remote in a very intuitive way
- Best looking Wii game, uses normal mapping far more than Konami's dewey's adventure, the animations are incredible and the art directon is a little less "kiddie"
- Winter 2008 release.

News:

- Fatal Frame I.P now belongs to Nintendo, FFIV: Mask of the Lunar eclypse boasts insane production values
- NaNaon Cha game revealed, cool art-style and interesting concept.

Previews:

- deBlob
- Fragile
- mario kart wii
- Wii music
- C.O.R.E
- Mushroom Man rise of the fungi
- samba de amigo wii
- proevolution soccer wii

other features:

- the world ends with you
- super smash bros. brawl

- professor layton and the curious villages

notable reviews:

No more heroes: 9.5/10
dragon quest swords: 7/10
apollo justice ace attorney: 9/10
Assassin's Creed: Altair's Chronicles: 8/10 "
so if new nintendo power is on the market then it's true(i don't know i can't be blessed by anything about nintendo in poland;/)

Well I don't believe this rumor at all, but I could see the game going to the Wii. As long as the controls don't suck and they maintain the feel of the games I will be happy. I was planning to buy a Wii anyway so I don't lose out.

And to whoever said that DQ8 is better then KH is out of their minds. DQ8 is about the worst RPG I have ever played.

Just to clear up, when some companies or magazines say winter they mean Q4, January and February are winter in the real world, but in the business world they can be Q1/spring or Q1/Winter.

It's confusing and it sucks. 

edited for original misrepresentation of the business community.

I would cite regulation, but I know you will simply ignore it.

Man this better not be true. I wants an Ogre Battle or something written by Matsuno.

01000110 01101111 01110010 00100000 01001001 01111001 01101111 01101100 01100001 01101000 00100001 00100000 01000110 01101111 01110010 00100000 01000101 01110100 01100101 01110010 01101110 01101001 01110100 01111001 00100001 00100000