By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Rumer alert!: Kingdom hearts 3 the big secret rpg coming to wii.

I doubt it. They would have announced it before now if it was going to be released this year. IMO KH3 will be announced for the Wii at TGS 08, and it will be given a holiday 09 release date.

Around the Network

As pretty much all of us could have, or should have, guessed.. it has been confirmed by an NP worker in the comments that it is indeed

NOT TRUE 

Riot Of The Blood said:
Kingdom Hearts is a mediocre game at best. I don't see why this is big news at all. Play a real RPG like Dragon Quest 8 and you'll want to wipe your ass with Kingdom Hearts.

It's because this would shut all the fanboys up, once and for all, by proving that 3rd parties aren't afraid to put their biggest franchises on the Wii.

And yes, like it or not, Kingdom Hearts is probably Square-Enix's 2nd or 3rd biggest franchise worldwide. 

It's also a perfect fit for the Wii, and a system seller. Many people who still only own a PS2 would be forced to buy a Wii just to play this game, and they would, because the Kingdom Hearts fanbase if fierce.

It's not like all us Wii owners just love the game. Getting this exclusive is GREAT for whatever console it lands on. It's honestly, a bigger plus to the Wii than Brawl, if this is true, because Brawl or any first party game can be marginalized by anti-Wii critics like Kotaku(lol Twestern) and Jaffe, but Kingdom Hearts would wipe those smirks right off, and actually, I believe most Sony fanboys would lament the loss far worse than any game they could lose off the brand besides Final Fantasy.

It's like the American Version of Monster Hunter 3 going Wii exclusive. 

I don't need your console war.
It feeds the rich while it buries the poor.
You're power hungry, spinnin' stories, and bein' graphics whores.

NO NO, NO NO NO.

I cant put my faith in one guy who has had 2 posts on the n4g.com forums and no scans. Sorry. If its true, that would be great though.

Brian ZuckerGeneral PR Manager, VGChartzbzucker@vgchartz.com

Digg VGChartz!

Follow VGChartz on Twitter!

Fan VGChartz on Facebook!

*sees title*

No Soriku fappage?

Thread fails.

Around the Network

Hmm well it fits the big RPG in next month's mag of Nintendo Power, but the lack of this rumorer from that other site providing scans makes it worrisome if this is true.

I mean I think most of us have come to accept that KH3 will be on the Wii, but not sure if this is true just yet. Let's wait and see if any other early grabbers of NP confirm this as well.

@Dolla Dolla I think Soriku took a break from posting (he needed it anyway).

GRRR I want a GDC/E3 time machine.

It feeds the rich while it buries the poor.
You're power hungry, spinnin' stories, and bein' graphics whores.

NO NO, NO NO NO.

Riot Of The Blood said:
Kingdom Hearts is a mediocre game at best. I don't see why this is big news at all. Play a real RPG like Dragon Quest 8 and you'll want to wipe your ass with Kingdom Hearts.
Dude, STFU. I've been playing Dragon Quest since Dragon Warrior I. Kingdom Hearts is a completely non-comporable type of game. And, in many ways, I prefer it to most Dragon Quest Games. 

Crusty VGchartz old timer who sporadically returns & posts. Let's debate nebulous shit and expand our perpectives. Or whatever.

Riot Of The Blood said:

Or you'll love KH even more. Not everyone likes spending hours leveling up just to have a chance at the next boss. Besides DQ stories have as much substance as white bread.