By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - AC:NL Perfect Fruit!

Tagged games:

Whats your perfect fruit? You can sell perfect fruit to other peoples towns for 3,000 bells (3,600 with Bell boom ordinance) as long as its not the other towns native fruit. A perfect version of your native fruit will sell for 600 bells. But foriegn native fruit will sell for 3,000 or 3,600 bells.

I made this thread so people can find other peoples town to sell Perfect fruit. You can easily get 600,000 bells with a full invintory!

My native fruit is Oranges and I have bell boom ordinance so if anyone wants to sell perfect fruit at my town for 3,600 each- they can (as long as its not a perfect orange)

Whats your perfect fruit and do you have bell boom ordinance?

Around the Network

The only Perfect Fruit I have is Lychee berries. They look like Cherries, which would've made more sense.

I also tried to steal some Perfect Apples from a Dream Town, but stealing is apparently not allowed in Dreams.

NintendoPie said:
The only Perfect Fruit I have is Lychee berries. They look like Cherries, which would've made more sense.

I also tried to steal some Perfect Apples from a Dream Town, but stealing is apparently not allowed in Dreams.

Lychee is a diffrent kind of fruit.

cuberandgamer said:
NintendoPie said:

What do you mean? I know they aren't Cherries. (Do you mean that they can't be Perfect...?)

NintendoPie said:
cuberandgamer said:
NintendoPie said:

What do you mean? I know they aren't Cherries. (Do you mean that they can't be Perfect...?)

Well they can't be perfect