By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Average age of Gamers

There must be alot of older games, most people i know who game are between about 12 and 24. But these older gamers probably were gaming from the very beginning in the 70's and 80's.

Xbox One, PS4 and Switch (+ Many Retro Consoles)

'When the people are being beaten with a stick, they are not much happier if it is called the people's stick'- Mikhail Bakunin

Prediction: Switch will sell better than Wii U Lifetime Sales by Jan 1st 2018

Around the Network
Bristow9091 said:
Wright said:

srsly?

Then there's gotta be a lot of +50 year old people playing to counterbalance the -20 years old gamers.

My dad is 52, sat in the other room playing Gran Turismo 5, and my grandad has borrowed The Last of Us off me, he's 70...

LoL can u borrow me your family because that looks sick, awesome sick I mean :P btw I am 29 so this resaearch might be true after all I also have meat in online games a lot of 30-40 years old gamers.

I demand a recount. They don't define what a "gamer" is. Angry Birds on a smartphone does not count as gaming.

"They will also typically spend around four hours queueing for a new game at a midnight store opening once a year."

what?

Egann said:

I demand a recount. They don't define what a "gamer" is. Angry Birds on a smartphone does not count as gaming.

That's what I thought.