By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Raise the flame shield: Your "controversial" gaming opinion.

Bayonetta ip will crash and burn after 2.

Halo – Good series, but 343 is over rated and is only recognised now because they work on Halo games. Bungie paved the road of Halo and 343 only drives down it.

Killzone will never compete will Halo in sales, make something new GG, it’s over.

Xenoblade is over rated.

Sony fans are jealous Lost Odyssey is a 360 exclusive.

Uncharted 2 > The Last of Us

Reggie drools.

Racing sims are boring.

The PS3 OS is the slowest thing I have ever seen in my life, seriously the trophy sync time is pathetic.

PS4 will win the next gen.

When I find out a guy is over 30 and only plays Mario Kart or only Mario games in general, I tend not talk to him anymore on here.

Around the Network

Forza is better than GT and way more fun

Next Gen 

11/20/09 04:25 makingmusic476 Warning Other (Your avatar is borderline NSFW. Please keep it for as long as possible.)
hatmoza said:
Mr Khan said:
Bethesda should be a non-entity.

*high five*

I can't find myself ever liking them or their games.

*high ten*

Blood_Tears said:

You know, I've been a forumer for many of years now and not once did I ever feel this to be true.

As a matter of fact, this is my first time ever hearing this claim...

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

hatmoza said:
Blood_Tears said:

You know, I've been a forumer for many of years now and not once did I ever feel this to be true.

As a matter of fact, this is my first time ever hearing this claim...

Well, I've always been jealous of Ps3 owners because of Valkyria Chronicles.

I think we should do a cultural exchange!

Around the Network
Nem said:

I think FPS games all play the same since the original wolfenstein and Doom. Same games repacked multiple times.

I mostly think this way except for the Unreal Tournaemnt series.  The g greatest CoD player of all time if he happened to be a noob at Unreal Tournament would be destroyed by even an average Unreal Tournament player.  The  greatest skill based shooter franchise of all time gets mostly ignored, while 20 million people read a book and sit in one spot waiting for someone to pass their sniper scope on CoD.  Oh yeah.  And use lag switches.

All Rockstar games i have played are incredibly boring and uninspired.
GTA series is immature with terrible stories, L.A Noire was too slow paced with too much travelling around and Red Dead Redemption is just GTA on a horse. (and i hate any game with zombies in it)

The so called 'Advances' they make for the gaming industry are non-existent.

EDIT:

Some of the worst franchises to exist: Mass Effect, Final Fantasy and Halo.

Current Game Machines: 3DS, Wii U, PC.

Currently Playing: X-Com(PC), Smash Bros(WiiU), Banner Saga(PC), Guild Wars 2(PC), Project X Zone(3DS), Luigis Mansion 2(3DS), DayZ(PC)

- Western world is/will further be responsible for the destruction of this industry.

- The act of getting a PlayStation primarily for anything but 3rd party is idiotic to me.

- Retro studios are overated grunts.

Films are films and games are games, the line is blurring too much now - if I wanted to watch bad acting or a long in depth story I would do so. At the very least make all cut scenes longer than thirty seconds instantly skippable. At best go back to the days of the game story being a chunk of text in the manual.

I really enjoyed Fable 3.

Nintendo has been going gradually, worryingly downhill ever since as far back as the Gamecube.

Someone should phone Dominic Diamond and bring TV classic Gamesmaster back.

Too much planning, and you'll never get anything done.

Karl Pilkington.

Cleary397 said:

All Rockstar games i have played are incredibly boring and uninspired.
GTA series is immature with terrible stories, L.A Noire was too slow paced with too much travelling around and Red Dead Redemption is just GTA on a horse. (and i hate any game with zombies in it)

The so called 'Advances' they make for the gaming industry are non-existent.

What about Max Payne 3?