By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - No more console fanboys on Vgchartz

Im a gamer not a fanboy as noted by consoles this generation and future.... 

Around the Network

I am a nintendo games only... but not a fanboy... I still endorse your cause!

Menx64

3DS code: 1289-8222-7215

NNid: Menx064

Good that I'm not a fanboy of any particular console brand.

I agree, I'm an Xbox fan, but I refuse to bash like other fanboys. I'm just tired of all the hate towards the Xbox One.

I'm a Nintendo fanboy but I have no animosity towards the other consoles or people who like different types of games than me. Besides, shouldn't we all be putting more of our energy into actually playing and enjoying the games themselves rather than lurking around on VGChartz all day, every day just trying to attack/defend various consoles?

Upcoming Games To Get

Definite: Kirby Star Allies (Switch), Mario Tennis Aces (Switch), Fire Emblem (Switch), Yoshi (Switch), Pokemon (Switch), Kingdom Hearts 3 (PS4), Monster Hunter World (PS4)

Considering: Fe (Switch), Donkey Kong Country Tropical Freeze (Switch), The World Ends With You (Switch), Ys VIII (Switch), Street Fighter V: Arcade Edition (PS4), Kingdom Hearts 2.8 Remix (PS4), The Last Guardian (PS4), Shadow of the Colossus HD (PS4), Anthem (PS4), Shenmue 3 (PS4), WiLD (PS4)

Around the Network
NintendoPie said:
Ssenkahdavic said:
So, I can still be a PC fanboy right?

You can also become a HandHeld Fanboy as, from extensive discussion, I have learned aren't actually "consoles."

Sweet.  Im a Handheld "Device type thing" fanboy now. 

No more shall I be known as a "It that must not be named" fanboy.

Shinobi-san said:
IIIIITHE1IIIII said:

The problem is that most fanboys don't consider themselves biased and do everything they can to justify their hatred towards other companies.

Until people realize that hate is never justified, we will make no progress.

Thats the worst. I dont mind fanboys really as long as they are aware of their bias.

In any case fanboyism isnt that bad if the person is concentrating on the positive side of things with regards to whatever he/she is a fanboy of. It gets to me though when people start hating on other peoples likes. Which is the main issue on the site id say.

I also agree with you both. While fanboys who are open about it can be annoying, nothing is worse than a fanboy that pretends to be completely unbiased.

Talal said:
Shinobi-san said:
IIIIITHE1IIIII said:

The problem is that most fanboys don't consider themselves biased and do everything they can to justify their hatred towards other companies.

Until people realize that hate is never justified, we will make no progress.

Thats the worst. I dont mind fanboys really as long as they are aware of their bias.

In any case fanboyism isnt that bad if the person is concentrating on the positive side of things with regards to whatever he/she is a fanboy of. It gets to me though when people start hating on other peoples likes. Which is the main issue on the site id say.

I also agree with you both. While fanboys who are open about it can be annoying, nothing is worse than a fanboy that pretends to be completely unbiased.

This times 1000.

think-man said:

From this day forward im going to be a gamer fanboy, not a sony fanboy!

Whos with me?

Well I'm with u at some level but I will always hate M$ & crap box (because imo this company is the plague of the game industry) other than that I'm with u I don't have any prob with SONY, Ninty or PC I play all.

I support the spirit of this thread :)