By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Have you ever played a game......

GTA, Gears of War

Around the Network

WoW. That is all. I absolutely LOATHE that game, because of what it does to the people who get addicted to it.

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."

By the way , has someone ever played a game that got bad reviews and you like it? For me I would say Yu-gi-oh : the duelist of roses and the recent crash games

PSN NAME : CommonCriminal

Now Playing : The Orange Box , Call of Duty 4 : Modern Warfare

KH3 Bet :

"I, Badonkadonkhr, risk 1 week ban by claiming KH3 will be Sony exclusive, if I am found wrong, I will also start a thread praising those who were right"

World of Warcraft, first of all it costs 30$ + 180$.

And I tried the demo and I just never thought it was even that fun, when I would fight someone I would try to jump over them and dodge their attacks and such but then I talked to my friend and he told me that it doesn't even make a difference what you do during the fight. So basically you could just stand there and it would do the same thing! Now I haven't played that much but from what I played, I didn't even enjoy it.

I agree those 8 shards from WindWaker nearly got me to quit the game. I like the game but when you hit those it's like a massive brick wall for no apparent reason.

Around the Network

What part was the 8 shards? I remember quitting the game when you had to sail around searching for stuff in the ocean.

PSN NAME : CommonCriminal

Now Playing : The Orange Box , Call of Duty 4 : Modern Warfare

KH3 Bet :

"I, Badonkadonkhr, risk 1 week ban by claiming KH3 will be Sony exclusive, if I am found wrong, I will also start a thread praising those who were right"

Yeah. Majora's Mask annoyed me constantly. I HATED the time limit. Ruined the game for me.

Badonkadonkhr said:
By the way , has someone ever played a game that got bad reviews and you like it? For me I would say Yu-gi-oh : the duelist of roses and the recent crash games

i liked rayman raving rabbids for the 360 and it got pretty bad reviews.

The 8 shards was probably where you quit. First you had to find underwater triforce maps(some were small dungeons as well) scattered across the world.

Following all 8 of those you then had to use the maps to pull up the 8 triforce shards.

This process literaly was 5-10 hours of backtracking it seemed like to get them all.

GTA, are the worst game(franchise) I ever played