By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
ArtofAngels said:
Not out of the woods, but much better then I was 2 weeks ago, sorry I have no stories I can think of highwaystar, it sucks without the internet though, having to browse through my phone sucks, I guess here's a story, today I go and get a Medicare Card, then go to the doctors and get some happy pills! Damn they better be as good as I'm hoping.

SSBB done well it seems (browsing the site).

Where's OkeyDokey?

well im glad you're ok, i was worried about you. so was okeydokey, he made a thread he was that worried. good to see you back though

Around the Network

Okyokey said you were dead dude.. wel thats awsome your alive and well it seems =D

2008 end of year predictions:

PS3: 22M

360: 25M

wii: 40M

I've noticed your concern for me highwaystar, one of the greatest users here you are

ArtofAngels said:
I've noticed your concern for me highwaystar, one of the greatest users here you are <3

That video has been viewed about 220 times now, a lot of it would be she showed her friends, but the views rocketed from around 80 (When I posted thread about it) to about 150 after I sent it to her, it stayed idle on 80 until I posted it to her, so assuming she liked it to some degree, if she didn't I guess I don't know her anywhere nearly as good as I thought I did.

Okeydokey made a thread about me?

Yeah apparently your profile said 'Dead' or something and he was worried.

Needless to say I'm sure we are all glad that you're alive =P 

hello AoA, i must say that i really liked the video you made! welcome back

Around the Network

Yup, Okeydokey was pretty worried about you.

Also, it's good to hear you're still alive.

There is no such thing as a console war. This is the first step to game design.

well i know your ok now. three of my friends commited suicide within a year so i've always been a bit over attemptive when i haven't heard from someone who's depressed

well...welcome back

Hey dude, whatsup how you doin? Good to have yu back.

PSN ID: clemens-nl                                                                                                                

Hey AoA... That video was so sweet and cute... I hope she sees at some point how much she means to you... Anyways, it got me quite emo.

Anyways, welcome back and glad you're fine and all. ^_^