By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Wii Fit will be the highest selling game this generation.

Wii Fit will be the highest selling game this generation.

I think Wii Fit will be the highest selling game for this generation, once it comes out in USA and Europe people will begin to see just what I mean.

It will most certainly outsell Super Smash Bros Brawl, Galaxy and Mario Kart (not combined).

I'm willing to put a signature bet / avatar bet on this situation, however it will take a long time to be proven correctly because it's got the fit legs of a marathon runner.

Anyone else think so?

Around the Network

i can't see it beating brawl/gtaIV

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

I think so, the only limiting factor is Nintendo needs to greatly increase production of the WiiBoard.

it could but i need to see the first week sales to see if it really will be good enough to be the best seller this gen.

no it won't
Wii sports and Wii play will beat it

Around the Network

@Kirby007

oh it will my friend....it will

& that also COMBINED!

once it comes you have no idea what it means and what it wil result in

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

When it comes to the best selling game of this generation my money is always on Wii Sports. Of course if you mean unbundled games then it definitely comes down to Brawl and Wii Fit. Wii Fit has potential to sell either a lot or insane amounts. It all depends on PR and word of the mouth.

Proud owner of the following gaming devices:

PC, XBox 360, Wii, PS2, DS, PS3

we will see =] as time will tell

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

yup it will...

Wii-Fit I see crossing 30 million

All hail the KING, Andrespetmonkey

Nintendogs will sell more if handhelds are included in this discussion that is.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089