By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Titanfall may come to PS4 after all

Darth Tigris said:
So Titanfall is either an overhyped game for the Xbox One or it's a much-desired Xbox One next gen exclusive that people hope is timed???

This is what happens when gamers think emotionally. :

Regardless of whether it's muliplatform or not, I'm psyched for it!  A mech game is a mech game.

Around the Network

There ya go, save yourselves 500 bucks, case closed. It's only being hyped cause it's exclusive. Destiny looks just as good, if not better and there's no conflict there since it's multiplat. Same with DR3 being hyped because it's exclusive. When DR2 came out on multiplatform, nobody cared and nobody bought it. People don't care about franchises anymore unless it can be used against there competing console...

COKTOE said:
I honestly didn't know Titanfall was multi-player only. My personal interest in it appearing on the PS4 has completely evaporated.

Really? I didn't know it was multiplayer only

I wont care too much about it though when it arrives later on PS4 with exclusive content 

Since it's a multiplayer only game, I doubt it will be a timed exclusive for an entire year. Multiplayer games obviously depend greatly on the number of players playing, and a year old game will naturally have very few users on it, thus the life of the game on that console would be short. Multiplayer hype usually starts dying 5-6 months after release, so I honestly think Titanfall is only exclusive for a few months tops. This is assuming of course that Titanfall is a timed exclusive and not an exclusive.

Heck yea it beter!!!!! Looks good tho. Since its EA and all I knew it would come to ps4 at some point. mass effect 2 took a lil while so i figured it wud be like that.

Around the Network

That's already talked at the reveal... Titanfall is not exclusive... there are just a time deal to release the game first at Xbone.

MS can keep it for all I care, game looks average as hell & if it turns out good ill get it on 360 or PC wont be buying a xbone for it.

mutantclown said:
ClassicGamingWizzz said:
expected, not that i care, to me this is call of duty with mecs.

My thoughts exactly. I don't understand where all those E3 nominations/wins come from, there's nothing really special about this game. Is it 32 vs 32 or something like that? 

I believe it's 6 vs 6. May be wrong though.

darkshadow23 said:
mutantclown said:
ClassicGamingWizzz said:
expected, not that i care, to me this is call of duty with mecs.

My thoughts exactly. I don't understand where all those E3 nominations/wins come from, there's nothing really special about this game. Is it 32 vs 32 or something like that? 

I believe it's 6 vs 6. May be wrong though.

Its not confirmed yet although I think I read they were 7v7 at the E3 demo.  I'd expect 8v8 for launch if I had to guess.

pezus said:
DirtyP2002 said:
Just to clear things up.

Keighly asked "Playstation Nation has to wait for Titanfall TWO?"
AND NOT "Playstation Nation has to wait for Titanfall, too?"

It makes absolutely zero sense to ask a question like that.

why? in light of its exclusivity.