By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Daxter has sold over 2 millions copies worldwide!

wenlan said:

AAA titles soon be released in Japan:
Mobile Suit Gundam: Giren's Ambition: Threat of Axis
Monster Hunter Portable 2G
Tales of Rebirth
Super Robot War Alpha Portable
Warriors Orochi
Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep
Final Fantasy Dissedia

For me, that's a crapload of AAA titles.

Gundam? Tales of Rebirth? Super Robot War Alpha Portable? Warriors Orochi? Monster Hunter? I wouldn't call any of those titles AAA. Dissidia and Kingdom Hearts have potential, but Dissidia especially will have a lot to prove. Half of these games won't even make it outside of Japan, either.

Hates Nomura.

Tagged: GooseGaws - <--- Has better taste in games than you.

Around the Network

>but Dissidia especially will have a lot to prove.

Dissidia has NOTHING to prove, early reports from IGN already claimed that it blows away Crisis Core in terms of graphics, that itself should sell, also, with FF characters and Enix name behind it, it will easily be a million seller WW.

the Gundam game (well, 1 I've played) was actually pretty fun, but it was an old PS2 port to PSP, don't trash on Gundam games please, unless you played it, there's always gem amongst garbages.

For the person who said PSP needs AAA games. Have you looked at PSP library yet? There's more 8.0+ games than DS library.

Soriku (Feb 10/08): In 5 years the PS3/360 will be dead.

KH3 bet: "If KH3 comes to Wii exclusive, I will take a 1 month of sig/avatar by otheres open a thread apologize and praise you guys' brilliance." http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?start=50&id=18379
Original cast: Badonkadonkhr, sc94597 allaboutthegames885, kingofwale, Soriku, ctk495, skeezer, RDBRaptor, Mirson,

Episode 1: OOPSY!
selnor
: Too Human I even expect 3-4 mill entire life and 500,000 first day. GoW2 ( expect 7 - 9 million entire life and over 2 mill first day), Fable 2 (expect 5-6 million entire life and 1.5 mill fist day) BK3 (expect 4 - 5 mill sales entire life and 1 mill first day).. Tales/IU/TLR should get to 2 or 3 million! post id: 868878
Episode 2:
Letsdance: FFXIII (PS3+360) first week in NA = 286K
According to pre-order rate in week 13 (post id: 2902544)

@kingofwale:

Sorry, but graphics don't make a game. Do you remember Ehrgeiz? All hype, no delivery. Just because Dissidia will probably sell doesn't make it a good game, nor does it mean that it hasn't anything to prove.

Gundam games are, by and large, poor (and yes, I've played several of them). The PS3 one (Crossfire?) in particular has been brutally assailed critically, although I haven't tried it. Regardless, many of them never see the light of day outside of Japan anyway.

Hates Nomura.

Tagged: GooseGaws - <--- Has better taste in games than you.