By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - My video game collection! do you collect? and if so what do you collect?

kupomogli said:

From the pics, my collection is far larger, but also 1000 times less organized. I have some of my video games packed away in boxes, some on shelves, a dresser full of them, etc.

Though I do admire the dedication of getting multiple colors of the same console and controllers. I only have one version of any console I own except the PS3 and PSP.  One 60GB and another slim for PS3, a phat, 2000, 3000, and Go for PSP.

Great! do you have any pics? dont worry if its messy post em up! lol Im really keen to track down a PSP go

Check out my Youtube channel : http://www.youtube.com/user/ThePSXcollector

Around the Network

Cool pics, like bonkers. If I had money and space then I would collect cars. After being satisfied with a few cars I would collect videogames.

PScollector said:
kupomogli said:

From the pics, my collection is far larger, but also 1000 times less organized. I have some of my video games packed away in boxes, some on shelves, a dresser full of them, etc.

Though I do admire the dedication of getting multiple colors of the same console and controllers. I only have one version of any console I own except the PS3 and PSP.  One 60GB and another slim for PS3, a phat, 2000, 3000, and Go for PSP.

Great! do you have any pics? dont worry if its messy post em up! lol Im really keen to track down a PSP go

No, but here's an incomplete list of my games.  I added the games from what I could remember I had and left off a lot,  Also missing newer PS3 games I've purchased since.  The list is also missing NES, SNES, Genesis, Sega CD, N64, Gamecube, Wii, and all Nintendo portable systems which I also have games of.

http://www.gamefaqs.com/users/kupomogli/games/owned 

kupomogli said:
PScollector said:
kupomogli said:

No, but here's an incomplete list of my games.  I added the games from what I could remember I had and left off a lot,  Also missing newer PS3 games I've purchased since.  The list is also missing NES, SNES, Genesis, Sega CD, N64, Gamecube, Wii, and all Nintendo portable systems which I also have games of.

http://www.gamefaqs.com/users/kupomogli/games/owned 

Castlevania: Symphony of the Night! dam that one is getting tricky to find and sellers are asking aound $200 for it.

Sweet, looks very good!

I can appreciate such a dedicated collection. I myself have a very 'wide' collection, with a lot of different things, however, none of my consoles are that heavily supported. For a collection anyways; my N64 is the most supported with about 40 games. PS3's probably second (could also be PS1, not sure), with like 25 games. If I count PC/Mac games though, then that platform wins. Which is weird, because I'm not really a PC-gamer. I guess it's because the PC has so many years to build compared to a 5-6 years for a console. Nearly everything is still boxed though, even the very old stuff. I'm proud of that at least, too bad the NES and SNES collection isn't what it once was due to... 'misplacements'. Trying to get it all back through eBay and stuff, but I'm out of luck as it's expensive.

I wish it all was as organized as your collection though, but I sadly do not have a room suitable to put everything in. My current and next gen's in the living room, all the previous gens and handhelds are in the bedroom (tucked away in a myriad of different closets) and the PC games are in the attic. Half my N64 games (the good ones actually) and nearly all Mac games are in another house too.

I do have almost everything hooked up to a tv, and someday I'll organize it like you have.

EDIT: I like your attention to detail too, having a Sony-tv for this room was the way to go!

Around the Network

Very impressive.

I just like collecting my physical copies of games.

Wow, this is a nice collection you have, and the room is awesome too. I'm collecting since this gen, I have almost 100 PS3 games, 15 PSP, 10 Wii and 6-7 Vita. But I only have a shelf, I have a family and I can't afford a gaming dedicated room So jealous

Game of the year 2017 so far:

5. Resident Evil VII
4. Mario Kart 8 Deluxe
3. Uncharted: The Lost Legacy
2. Horizon Zero Dawn
1. Super Mario Odyssey

Deyon said:
You deserve the title of King of The PlayStation Nation more than that pezus.

Damn you Deyon! Those boobs are everyhere in this forum and they're driving me crazy!!

Game of the year 2017 so far:

5. Resident Evil VII
4. Mario Kart 8 Deluxe
3. Uncharted: The Lost Legacy
2. Horizon Zero Dawn
1. Super Mario Odyssey

S.Peelman said:

Sweet, looks very good!

I can appreciate such a dedicated collection. I myself have a very 'wide' collection, with a lot of different things, however, none of my consoles are that heavily supported. For a collection anyways; my N64 is the most supported with about 40 games. PS3's probably second (could also be PS1, not sure), with like 25 games. If I count PC/Mac games though, then that platform wins. Which is weird, because I'm not really a PC-gamer. I guess it's because the PC has so many years to build compared to a 5-6 years for a console. Nearly everything is still boxed though, even the very old stuff. I'm proud of that at least, too bad the NES and SNES collection isn't what it once was due to... 'misplacements'. Trying to get it all back through eBay and stuff, but I'm out of luck as it's expensive.

I wish it all was as organized as your collection though, but I sadly do not have a room suitable to put everything in. My current and next gen's in the living room, all the previous gens and handhelds are in the bedroom (tucked away in a myriad of different closets) and the PC games are in the attic. Half my N64 games (the good ones actually) and nearly all Mac games are in another house too.

I do have almost everything hooked up to a tv, and someday I'll organize it like you have.

EDIT: I like your attention to detail too, having a Sony-tv for this room was the way to go!

Haha yeah I had 2 choose a TV for the room so it made sense to have a Sony TV lol cheers mate :)

ghettoglamour said:
Wow, this is a nice collection you have, and the room is awesome too. I'm collecting since this gen, I have almost 100 PS3 games, 15 PSP, 10 Wii and 6-7 Vita. But I only have a shelf, I have a family and I can't afford a gaming dedicated room So jealous

Nice! I think PS3 wise im only up to around 65-70 games. atm im going to try and beef up the PS1/2 collection.